• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheRealOneShot View Post
    Like Lucas without steroids.
    Reported.

Comment

• Floyd won most of the rounds but Canelo did make it competitive. However, aside from jabs, he didn't land a single significant head shot. Floyd seemed to roll with the ones that did land or they were just grazing shots.

Comment

• There wasn't 1 rd where Canelo outlander or landed cleaner punches tHan Floyd and was easy to see in the arena

Comment

• Originally posted by T18Z View Post
          I agree, people who are calling the fight a shutout just make me laugh, quite easy to see early on in the fight and in the very end Floyd really wasn't doing much at all.
          Look up my search history. I posted in a "tell your unpopular opinion thread" like yesterday or the day before. I find it amazing that people said it was a shutout. I scored it 116-112. The first 6-7 rounds were competitive with both men trying to just touch each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
            There wasn't 1 rd where Canelo outlander or landed cleaner punches tHan Floyd and was easy to see in the arena
            A lot of Mayweathers punches landed on gloves, that people seem to count. He has a way of appearing to dominate without actually dominating. At least in this fight.

Mayweather did nothing in the 12th. You have to at least give him that.

Comment

• I have watched the fight two more times and I can only give Canelo three rounds max. The most exciting point in this fight was when Canelo punched the ropes causing Mayweather to stop and stare as the they shake violently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                Reported.
                I'm reporting your mom for being ugly, okay Canelo and Lucas won, you happy?

Comment

• Originally posted by madhive View Post
                  I have watched the fight two more times and I can only give Canelo three rounds max. The most exciting point in this fight was when Canelo punched the ropes causing Mayweather to stop and stare as the they shake violently.
                  3 rds is a fair score. Wasn't a shutout. That's my only frustration. Floyd controlled most of the fight, but in no way did he dominate.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealOneShot View Post
                    I'm reporting your mom for being ugly, okay Canelo and Lucas won, you happy?
                    Alright, go take a nap. I'm trying to talk boxing here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                      3 rds is a fair score. Wasn't a shutout. That's my only frustration. Floyd controlled most of the fight, but in no way did he dominate.
                      9-3 is pretty dominating, moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X