No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    I guess Floyd Mayweather jr. is just a Floyd Hater then cuz he himself said Cotto gave him the toughest fight in his career.

I always find it funny with you guys. When Floyd says one thing, he's talking out of his ass. When he says another thing, you guys take it for gospel.

In reality, Floyd talks, and I rarely listen. Anyone with half a brain could see Castillo was the toughest fight in his career for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I always find it funny with you guys. When Floyd says one thing, he's talking out of his ass. When he says another thing, you guys take it for gospel.

In reality, Floyd talks, and I rarely listen. Anyone with half a brain could see Castillo was the toughest fight in his career for him.

Castillo was obviously Floyd's toughest fight, any real boxing fan knows this, I just posted this vid for the ******s that think that Cotto wasn't a tough fight. Floyd admitted to the whole world that Cotto was a tough fight for him and die hard Mayweather fans still don't believe it.
      Last edited by UTEP; 08-10-2013, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Castillo was obviously Floyd's toughest fight, any real boxing fan knows this, I just posted this vid for the ******s that think that Cotto wasn't a tough fight. Floyd admitted to the whole world that Cotto was a tough fight for him and die hard Mayweather fans still don't believe it.
        There's a difference between being a tough fight and a close one. It was tough in the sense that Floyd had to work, he fought off the ropes over half the fight probably, and he had to work to out fight Cotto there, but he did.

Cotto won about 2-3 rounds, landed some jabs and body shots. But he made Floyd work.

Comment

The only people who think Floyd-Cotto was close are Floyd haters or of course the delusional Cotto fan base.

Cotto won 2-3 rounds, landed a few jabs and body shots.
          Yeah and all the people on the press row. He won more than three rounds. Only giving him 2 is bullshit.

Comment

There's a difference between being a tough fight and a close one. It was tough in the sense that Floyd had to work, he fought off the ropes over half the fight probably, and he had to work to out fight Cotto there, but he did.

Cotto won about 2-3 rounds, landed some jabs and body shots. But he made Floyd work.

Floyd Mayweather didn't say it was the closest fight of his career, he said Cotto was the toughest fight of his career.

Comment

• And before that it was Augustus who like 4corners said MADE FLOYD WORK.

Thats it . How many rounds did Burton win again EPT?

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                And before that it was Augustus who like 4corners said MADE FLOYD WORK.

Thats it . How many rounds did Burton win again EPT?

Here, watch the fight and score it yourself, why do you keep making these ******ed ass posts?

Comment

Here, watch the fight and score it yourself, why do you keep making these ******ed ass posts?

Went clean over your head huh. I was at that fight I seen it.

How many rounds did Burton win?

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Yeah and all the people on the press row. He won more than three rounds. Only giving him 2 is bullshit.
                    I only gave him 2 rounds. Although the score in rounds doesn't reflect what was a mildly competitive fight. Cotto did much better than I thought he would.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather didn't say it was the closest fight of his career, he said Cotto was the toughest fight of his career.
                      I wasn't talking about what Mayweather said, read my original post you quoted.

I said the only people who thought Floyd-Cotto was a close fight are Floyd haters and El Angel or any other Cotto fan who become delusional when taling about Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X