Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Canelo's age going from 154 to 152 is not a big deal; especially when he can RE-HYDRATE between the weigh-in and the fight to probably 170.

It shows how floyd is an annoying no-honor egotist, but the point is, is Canelo a good bet at +240?

Comment

• I think Canelo will be too big for Floyd, I think his speed is highly underrated too.

Comment

• If Floyd/Canelo is exactly like Floyd/cotto, canelo gets the decision easy

Boxing found its new star and money maker and any close round goes to Canelo. I see a SD setting up Cinco de Mayo rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by mexicali90 View Post
          Boxing found its new star and money maker and any close round goes to Canelo. I see a SD setting up Cinco de Mayo rematch
          Canelo must win a minimum of 4 clear rounds to win a sd bit the keyb is gettingthose early rounds cause soon as floyd hits a rhythm game over. And I see floyd winning by late stoppage if canelos as stamina is what it's been

Comment

• Do you honestly think Floyd doesn't know this? He knows what he must do,he will put on a mater class performance, i Think he will go for the stoppage here

Comment

• Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
              Do you honestly think Floyd doesn't know this? He knows what he must do,he will put on a mater class performance, i Think he will go for the stoppage here
              I am with you on this one.

Comment

• Show Time is a big player and it's not in their best interest for Mayweather to lose. It sounds like you are saying the judges will be paid off to give Canelo the close rounds. If Canelo wins it's good for Golden Boy but not for Showtime. I don't think the fight is fixed and I think the judges will score the fight exactly as the see it.If you think otherwise please explain just who is making the judges give Canelo all the close rounds and how are they making them do that?

Comment

• Do you really think all the major player involve with the fight would actually prefer Canelo to get a decision? I doubt that to be honest. I think a rematch would happen in this fight at the full 154, Mark my words.

Comment

• I dunno why flo_mos are worried... Cherrypicker will potshot and win easily... the ginger is not that good

Comment

• Mayweather stopping Canelo is like Ricky Martin hooking up with a girl.

Comment

Working...
                      X