No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    Mayweather stopping Canelo is like Ricky Martin hooking up with a girl.
    Then say good night to Canelo, because Ricky Martin has had *** with lots of women!:bukkake:

Honestly, if Floyd fought the right type of fight, I could see him stopping Canelo. What I mean by that is start at a blistering pace, lots of movement, making Canelo do lots of work while not doing much damage. Gingers stamina might improve a bit, but it won't improve so much that Floyd can't exhaust his ass. Then, once he gets into the deep waters, drown his azz and pour it on. Not saying it's likely, but I think it is possible if Floyd fights the right fight.

Comment

• can we stop perpetuating the myth that floyd-cotto was a close fight? cotto won about two rounds, and that was only when floyd took his foot off the gas.

Comment

• I doubt Floyd fights Canelo the way he did Cotto. His dad won't allow him to sit on the ropes like that. Plus Canelo seems to have more pop in his punches. I see Floyd fighting Canelo more like he did DLH in the center of the ring but with more movement since he is trying to avoid taking any damage. I don't see a stoppage happening either unless Floyd is sitting on his shots early.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          can we stop perpetuating the myth that floyd-cotto was a close fight? cotto won about two rounds, and that was only when floyd took his foot off the gas.
          Exactly. Cotto lands some jabs and people say he was robbed.

Comment

• The only people who think Floyd-Cotto was close are Floyd haters or of course the delusional Cotto fan base.

Cotto won 2-3 rounds, landed a few jabs and body shots.

Comment

• Floyd knows what needs to be done. Alvarez can be stopped if Floyds hands hold up.

Comment

• Looks to me as if its in the best interest for Showtime, Vegas, and Golden Boy to make a trilogy out of Canleo/Floyd. A rematch, and a rubber match would rack up huge sales.

And get this. A loss, would not diminish Floyd's value to sell a fight. If anything lesser opponents will be easier to build up. The Danny's Garcias, and Adrien Bronners would wave a flag of vulnerability to promote the fight.

The market is definitely there, so I would not be surprised if Floyd losses this match by UD.
                Last edited by Ido; 08-10-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                  can we stop perpetuating the myth that floyd-cotto was a close fight? cotto won about two rounds, and that was only when floyd took his foot off the gas.
                  Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                  Exactly. Cotto lands some jabs and people say he was robbed.
                  Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  The only people who think Floyd-Cotto was close are Floyd haters or of course the delusional Cotto fan base.

Cotto won 2-3 rounds, landed a few jabs and body shots.

I guess Floyd Mayweather jr. is just a Floyd Hater then cuz he himself said Cotto gave him the toughest fight in his career.

Comment

• :burner:
                    Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    I guess Floyd Mayweather jr. is just a Floyd Hater then cuz he himself said Cotto gave him the toughest fight in his career.

And before Cotto it was Augustus. Nuff said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                      :burner:

And before Cotto it was Augustus. Nuff said.

Wow, you're capable of listening and understanding a video, good for you

Comment

Working...
                      X