No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Like it or Not, Andre, Carl Froch Holds The Cards at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
    I truly do hope Ward goes to england whoops his ass and gets paid well for it. It would be Wards easiest big payday.

You said it now me. But after boxing football is my favorite sport so I have no idea where you were going with that
    Since winning the Super Six that's what Ward is dreaming about: to get paid well...
    The bare facts show he didn't get paid well... Whose fault?

Comment

he has hbo behind him, I wouldnt say he has almost no tv interest. Thats crazy talk.
      I'm not saying Froch will win; i'd have Ward by UD. It's in terms of interest. Froch-Ward II isn't PPV material IMO. It'd be an absolute stinker.

Styles make fights.

Its not going to happen, anyway. Team Froch don't really want it (and I don't blame them) and Ward has no intention of fighting in England where he could, possibly, lose his undefeated record.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        I'm not saying Froch will win; i'd have Ward by UD. It's in terms of interest. Froch-Ward II isn't PPV material IMO. It'd be an absolute stinker.

Styles make fights.

Its not going to happen, anyway. Team Froch don't really want it (and I don't blame them) and Ward has no intention of fighting in England where he could, possibly, lose his undefeated record.
        Ward is desperate to make a buck... He will do whatever necessary to fight in the UK...

Comment

he has hbo behind him, I wouldnt say he has almost no tv interest. Thats crazy talk.
          Did Ward ever sold some PPV?
          The Ward vs Dawson on HBO had an 1.3 million audience (it's average and it was not PPV).

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            Since winning the Super Six that's what Ward is dreaming about: to get paid well...
            The bare facts show he didn't get paid well... Whose fault?
            Ward is still young and has plenty of time to cash in.

Styles make fights.

If Ward comes more aggresive like he did against Dawson it can be a much better fight. I agree th, unless he gots robbed, he wins all day

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            Did Ward ever sold some PPV?
            The Ward vs Dawson on HBO had an 1.3 million audience (it's average and it was not PPV).
            I never said he did

Comment

what can Froch do to Ward in the UK that he didn't do in AC?!?....not a damn thing!!....watch Team Ward call Team Froch's bluff in the next few days or so....watch the tap dancing begin.....B.Hop already said he'd got to the UK for Froch, Clev and Calzaghe II.....Clev the only dude who had the balls to invite the oldman over for a cup of tea

all that Ward scared to fight Froch in the UK blah blah will be put in a casket shortly....it will be CLEAR as day that Team Froch don't want anything to do with Ward...watch!!!...I rock with Froch heavy...but a spade is a spade!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                what can Froch do to Ward in the UK that he didn't do in AC?!?....not a damn thing!!....watch Team Ward call Team Froch's bluff in the next few days or so....watch the tap dancing begin.....B.Hop already said he'd got to the UK for Froch, Clev and Calzaghe II.....Clev the only dude who had the balls to invite the oldman over for a cup of tea

all that Ward scared to fight Froch in the UK blah blah will be put in a casket shortly....it will be CLEAR as day that Team Froch don't want anything to do with Ward...watch!!!...I rock with Froch heavy...but a spade is a spade!!
                An untrained Calzaghe beats old man Hopkins.

No one wants to see that old bore in the UK. He should stick to fighting nobodies at LHW on ESPN.

Will you ever learn, styles make fights. Froch is talking a good game; but Ward has already priced himself out of a rematch. A rematch is not PPV material. Ward isn't, and never will be.

Comment

An untrained Calzaghe beats old man Hopkins.

No one wants to see that old bore in the UK. He should stick to fighting nobodies at LHW on ESPN.

Will you ever learn, styles make fights. Froch is talking a good game; but Ward has already priced himself out of a rematch. A rematch is not PPV material. Ward isn't, and never will be.
                  Hopkins>>>>>>>that bum calslappy and its not even close

Comment

Hopkins>>>>>>>that bum calslappy and its not even close
                    Which is why Calzaghe beat him in the US?

Oh wait, that was a robbery, wasn't it?

Comment

Not sure why people are saying Ward needs this fight, he already beat him handily. Froch is the guy who lost, who would want to avenge his only other blemish on his resume.

Ward can just fight someone else at 168 or 175.

Comment

Working...
                      X