No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo vs. Cotto, The Best Fight For Both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
    Cotto lost to Trout, Canelo beat Trout, Cotto vs Canelo is a waste of time for Canelo but $ fight for Cotto. Cotto is past his best

lol is that how boxing works?

if so, then what's the point of mayweather vs. pacquiao when mayweather dominated the guy who put pacquiao in a coma?

Comment

I think this 147 demand from may weather is bunch of bs. I think canelo is trying to start something or force a reaction from may weather. We have not heard from the may weather camp plus he said he wasn't going to rush into anything right now. We are little more than week away from his last fight. I don't think he hasn't even thought about his next fight. In the other hand, a canelo cotto fight is step back for canelo to me. Cotto is only a name for him to add to his list but a former champ on the downside. I agree he needs to other fights before may weather. I would like to see him fight the winner of angulo Lara fight next. The second fight against mayweather's boy ishe smith. Then a may clash with mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        Cotto lost to Trout, Canelo beat Trout, Cotto vs Canelo is a waste of time for Canelo but $ fight for Cotto. Cotto is past his best
        That's not how it works Ricky Hatton beat Paulie Malignaggi but Paulie Ko'd the guy Senchenko who Ko'd Hatton or Hopkins losing to Dawson but then Hopkins beat the man that beat Dawson which was Pascal.

Comment

So Sulaiman is in Floydies back pocket eh? I guess someone had to replace Cortez after he retired. HA

Comment

Give him cotto he aint ready for floyd!!!!

Comment

Sulaiman is talking more like a Promoter, than, a Pres. of WBC!

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
                Give him cotto he aint ready for floyd!!!!
                More like Cotto ain't scared, forget Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                  Sulaiman is talking more like a Promoter, than, a Pres. of WBC!
                  He actually is. Tell me if im right, Canelo vs Floyd would be for only 1 of the WBC titles. So that's just 1 fight worth of sanctioning fee money. Now if Canelo fights Cotto, that's pretty good sanctioning fee money for them. Then Floyd fights Alexander or whoever he fights and that's even better sanctioning fee money for the WBC. If im right, Suliman is doing what's best for his greedy ass sanctioning body.
                  Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 05-14-2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                    More like Cotto ain't scared, forget Floyd.
                    more like you are jealous of mayweather. forget you.

Comment

This fight will just draw a comparison between Canelo and Mayweather. Floyd fought and beat Cotto and lost a few rounds along the way. If Canelo goes out there and stops him, it will give DLH more leverage to say that Canelo would beat Mayweather.

It will just push Floyd farther away from the fight anyways especially if Canelo-Cotto sells more than Floyd-Cotto did. DLH would love nothing more than to have that happen and then to have Floyd walk away again.

Comment

Working...
                      X