Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo vs. Cotto, The Best Fight For Both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Canelo obliterates cotto he can kiss the mayweather fight goodbye.

Comment

Sleep if you guys want on Cotto. Miguel Cotto has fought the best. Ducked no-one! I think if Cotto shows up like he did against Mayweather he beats Canelo. I had the Canelo vs Trout a draw with the knockdown. Styles make fights.

Miguel Cotto is a PPV Draw. Canelo has yet to do a PPV. If he wants Mayweather he needs to fight Miguel Cotto . And I am sure Mayweather wants to see how Canelo does against Cotto before taking the fight.

Cotto is no push over. He has 3 loses. Mayweather,Pacquaio and Trout.
      Cotto fought a much bigger, stronger fighter in Trout with no fear.

Canelo won't even go up 6 pounds to fight Chavez Jr. Or a Sergio Martinez.
      Canelo is good but he will be exposed soon. If it's not Cotto who exposes him, Mayweather will for sure!

I give him props for finally fighting a Junior Middle weight in Austin Trout. But that fight was fought in his back yard. That should have been a draw at best.

Comment

I'm really not interested in seeing a well passed prime Miguel Cotto get beat up on by the Ginger..

Well I'll watch it if it happens cause I'm a boxing fan.. but I won't like it.

Comment

If Cotto fights Canelo he should come in as light as he can to stay light on his feet.

He should box and try and beat Canelo in the late rounds when the kid slows down.

Tough fight for Miguel

Comment

Oscar into his phone: "Draw attention from Canelo vs Mayweather"

Sulaiman after listening in his ear piece "I think Canelo vs Cotto is the fight we want and need"

GBP runs boxing i'm sorry but you don't ever hear Sulaiman talking this much crap unless its someone he's heavily associated with. This is just like GBP getting Khan ranked #2. Funny all Bob Arum had to do was sit quietly long enough for the house of cards to start showing its built on nothing but jokers.

Comment

Is it fair for Cotto fans to cry about weight and call for rehydration clauses too??

Comment

Canelo is going to pound Cotto. Cotto earned my respect over the years but Canelo is going to be too big and strong for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoriBlaze1 View Post
                  Sleep if you guys want on Cotto. Miguel Cotto has fought the best. Ducked no-one! I think if Cotto shows up like he did against Mayweather he beats Canelo. I had the Canelo vs Trout a draw with the knockdown. Styles make fights.

Miguel Cotto is a PPV Draw. Canelo has yet to do a PPV. If he wants Mayweather he needs to fight Miguel Cotto . And I am sure Mayweather wants to see how Canelo does against Cotto before taking the fight.

Cotto is no push over. He has 3 loses. Mayweather,Pacquaio and Trout.
                  Cotto fought a much bigger, stronger fighter in Trout with no fear.

Canelo won't even go up 6 pounds to fight Chavez Jr. Or a Sergio Martinez.
                  Canelo is good but he will be exposed soon. If it's not Cotto who exposes him, Mayweather will for sure!

I give him props for finally fighting a Junior Middle weight in Austin Trout. But that fight was fought in his back yard. That should have been a draw at best.
                  Yeah he doesn't duck, but he doesn't win often in big fights, don't forget it. Canelo should walk through Cotto who at this point has nothing left. It's a money fight if taken, nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Cotton better box his ass of cuz this kid punches like a mule. He's too strong and solid Cottos best **** is to snap that jab off and bring it right back cuz if he does that flashy **** he's getting countered over the top all day. Just move and work the jab, tie up when u need to and he's got a chance, even tho Canelo is huge and punches hard. It's a good thing he's got the stamina of a professional hotdog eating champion. He takes rounds off and lets u work. Even when he wins the round it's cuz he happened to land punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                      Is it fair for Cotto fans to cry about weight and call for rehydration clauses too??
                      Nope,because Cotto does not have a 0 in the lose column,does not cherrypick or duck a fight.So no need to make a "big deal" about weight since Cotto won a title at 154,he'll man up.

Comment

Working...
                      X