No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Canelo vs. Cotto, The Best Fight For Both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    Canelo is going to pound Cotto. Cotto earned my respect over the years but Canelo is going to be too big and strong for him.
    Too big and strong for Cotto but not for Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by theboxingguru View Post
      Too big and strong for Cotto but not for Floyd?
      Cotto is not as skilled as Mayweather ESPECIALLY defensively. Canelo is too big and strong for Floyd too but Floyd got the skills to coast to a UD because of his ring smarts alone. Cotto is a good fighter but I just can't see him getting past Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
        After Canelo obliterates cotto he can kiss the mayweather fight goodbye.
        Yep. But this was already probably enough:

Comment

Cotto has the potential to KO Canelo and vice-versa.

I don't count Cotto out at all in this fight.

It would be in his wheel house and he'd have a very easy target to hit.

Cotto outboxes Canelo to a UD, TKO's him in the middle rounds, or gets KO'd late.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            Cotto has the potential to KO Canelo and vice-versa.

I don't count Cotto out at all in this fight.

It would be in his wheel house and he'd have a very easy target to hit.

Cotto outboxes Canelo to a UD, TKO's him in the middle rounds, or gets KO'd late.

I agree, between these two, somebody is getting KOed!!!

Comment

canelo need cotto .......i think is a good fight make it happend
              Last edited by PETUFF; 05-13-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Cotto lost to Trout, Canelo beat Trout, Cotto vs Canelo is a waste of time for Canelo but $ fight for Cotto. Cotto is past his best

Comment

If Mayweater wants to stick to this ridiculous 147 demand, I say Canelo says **** him and goes on and fights Cotto. The fight will draw and will do big business because of the 2 names and its Mexico vs Puerto Rico. That will always draw.

He's done it once to Mayweather refusing to fight on the undercard hurting his #'s . I say he does it again . He has other interesting fights to be made and more options than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                    If Mayweater wants to stick to this ridiculous 147 demand, I say Canelo says **** him and goes on and fights Cotto. The fight will draw and will do big business because of the 2 names and its Mexico vs Puerto Rico. That will always draw.

He's done it once to Mayweather refusing to fight on the undercard hurting his #'s . I say he does it again . He has other interesting fights to be made and more options than Floyd.
                    Ridiculous 147 demand? Lol the guy who comes into fights at 149 and has paid his dues and is the biggest fighter on planet earth is ridiculous for fighting at 147 but the ginger who's only 23 and weighs 172 on fight night demanding to fight Floyd at his weight where he has a 3 weight division advantage isn't ridiculous? Lmao ok dude

Comment

You probably want it in Texas with open scoring right Sulaiman?

Comment

Working...
                      X