Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical mayweather really isn't it. He is always full of excuses. Want to fight cotto at a comfortable weight I remember he said. Doesn't want to fight Canelo at a comfortable weight that mayweather claims to be a champ at. Pathetic.

Comment

• Comfortable...not 20 to 30 pounds over the limit...plus like Robert Garcia and most other says...Canelo is the one crying and begging for a fight...come down in weight or shut the f.ck up...Two times mayweather won junior middleweights but when he has he ever defended the belts...never...he has no interest..He is a full time 147 pounder..

Comment

• What do you expect from a scared coward? As we already know he cherry picks his opponent to make sure he keeps his undefeated bullcrap record. That's all to it...

Comment

• boxing fans do lose reasoning when it comes to Floyd Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by obitar6 View Post
            Comfortable...not 20 to 30 pounds over the limit.
            Get a clue, comfortable means NOT HAVING TO LOSE WEIGHT and go to a division he does not fight in!

Comment

• Originally posted by streetwaves View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
                Let's try again. Maybe you guys will catch it this time and hang on to it like you hang on to Canelo's nuts.

Has this statement been validated as "official" from both camps or does it only come from Canelo's camp? Have you heard from Mayweather's camp about the issue?

...Yeah, I thought so. Sit down, unplug your mouse, keyboard and shut the **** up.

Lastly, Floyd is the HNIC. You bring the most money to the table, you call the shots. Canelo has NOTHING to say in this regard.
                Its always this way, it will be mayweather is afraid, etc, and then Floyd will beat his ass and they will find someone else.....

Canelo is a golden boy fighter, this fight will happen. Only the haters sense some type of fear. Before today, these mofos didnt even know who in the hell Canelos trainer was at all. It shows the bias for these clowns against Floyd. At least give the dude a chance to respond lol... If this was manny we would be hearing these same clowns talkin about or requesting a response from team pac. When was the last time Floyd had a catchweight anyway??? Marquez, and everyone understood that......

Comment

• Pac asked for a Catchweight. Floyd and his fans screamed bloody murder!!! Floyd said I DON'T DO CATCHWEIGHTS, ITS NOT RIGHT, I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF GUY, I WANT A GUY TO FIGHT AT HIS NATURAL WEIGHT!!! Then Floyd demands Canelo comes down to 147. Floyd fans make excuse after excuse and suck up Floyds jiz like it is manna from Heaven. HYPOCRITES!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    boxing fans do lose reasoning when it comes to Floyd Mayweather
                    Especially those who claim to love the "sweet science".

"size don't win fights, Skills do"

Ok, fight Canelo at 154.

"Boxing is a business"

Ok, fight Canelo at 154

"Floyd only uses belts as a promotional tool"

Ok, fight Canelo at 154

"Floyd fights them at their best weights"

Ok, fight Canelo at 154

"Floyd would make easy work of Canelo"

Ok, fight Canelo at 154

"Floyd only makes the biggest fights"

Ok, fight Canelo at 154

Comment

• [QUOTE=FALLENSOLDIER;13358509]When was the last time Floyd had a catchweight anyway??? QUOTE]

Floyd said "I DON'T DO CATCHWEIGHTS, ITS NOT RIGHT, I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF GUY...I WANT A GUY TO FIGHT AT HIS NATURAL WEIGHT". Come again???????

Comment

Working...
                      X