No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Why would he lie about that though? Either it's a misunderstanding or this is something Floyd really brought up during negotiations. But you're right that we should wait for more legit sources.
    Because it fits the whole narrative that Floyd is afraid of Canelo~ so if the fights comes off people will believe that or if the fight doesn't come off next (most likely) Canelo gains a bunch of extra cache by being the new guy Floyd is afraid to see, which just look at this thread to see the point.

Why wouldn't they say something like that, there is no down side? Is anyone going to call him out if he is lying?

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
      lol d1ckless little phag richardt and his laughable outrage over an unsubstantiated claim. smh.
      Looks like your back to having a little girlie hissy fit. Go back to slurping and drowning in Mayweather's jizz like it is manna from Heaven to you.
      Last edited by richardt; 05-14-2013, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        same number as manny's opponents before rios.

whether its one or one hundred it still doesn't change what we both know is true-manny refused the fight over testing in 09.

If you want to also blame floyd for pulling the offer in May 2010 and never making a serious offer afterwards cool.
        Ha bro thats not what we know, I know manny refused testing not the fight. Floyd b1tched out on the fight without testing thats what I know. He did it because he was terrified of manny the way no other opponent terrified him before. Thats why the cherry picker ducked the fight. Thats what we all know but the floyd stans push way down and deny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Herobando floyd fought Mosley in May 2010 and took the offer off the table because manny hadn't responded. Thats 5 1/2 months later. Then when manny said ok floyd ignored him.

I get that you and davis40 and the rest of manny's fans want to act like 2009 never happened but it did.

So why hasn't manny had testing before rios?
          Yeah I'm mannies biggest fan..........

Idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Man, you are as senseless as a fuking dead Horse. Floyd said "I want a fighter to be at his most comfortable weight". Get a damn clue, 147 is NOT Canelo's most comfortable weight. Man, what is your mental block????
            I know its laughable...... The level of denial with some of these guys is incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Come on man, dont be disingenuous, Let me remind you what happened. Pac was making his first run for congress, had to start campaigning in April. He takes that stuff real serious. He didn't have time to dick around with the roadblocker, needed a fight done asap. He won the election and had time to put up with the guy, who vanished after HBO tried to play intermediary. Then resurfaced after a good while with brand new roadblocks
              What NO Mayweather did everything in his power to make the fight he wanted it so bad he could taste it...... Oh wait that never happened Manny was the 5th or 6th opponent Floyd avoided at all costs but these super fanboys will twist it every way they can until the end. To bad everybody knows and no matter how good Mayweather looks against 2nd teir opposition he'll always be a cherry picker. At least when Jones did it he really did have few worthy opponents to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Oh no Floyd, you didnt.....
                he he he...

very masterful...

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  What NO Mayweather did everything in his power to make the fight he wanted it so bad he could taste it...... Oh wait that never happened Manny was the 5th or 6th opponent Floyd avoided at all costs but these super fanboys will twist it every way they can until the end. To bad everybody knows and no matter how good Mayweather looks against 2nd teir opposition he'll always be a cherry picker. At least when Jones did it he really did have few worthy opponents to fight.
                  i read somewhere b4 pac is the p4p king...now floyd is!!!.....

i also read that pac is the master cherry picker and cw king....now floyd is!?!

i

Comment

• Guess Who's Bizaack...! The worst poster on this sight. 40 year old Chavez "Ping Ping" Davis. He tried alts, bigotry, and flat out lies in an attempt to get on Floyd's fans nerves, lmao!

But guess what? Floyd is still undefeated, and Floyd beat Marquez who knocked Pac unconscious...who tortured Margarito, lmao.

Comment

• Mayweather Sr. confirms that Floyd will ONLY fight Canelo at 147. Blatant duck

Comment

Working...
                      X