Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Mayweather Wants a Lower Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlackSilk View Post
    That (nicca) in my pinky voice, still sleep. Lmbo
    I'm sure the millions he has made were perfect smelling salts. I'm sure you would love some of those smelling salts. Who wouldn't.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
      I love these kinds of posts, because all you have on your mind is Floyd, and it kills you that he is still undefeated lmfao
      That is where Floboys got it all wrong. Do you think I care about Floyd being undefeated? His record says it is so but I believe he lost to Castillo and probably Oscar too depends on who's side you're talking to.

Undefeated records don't mean shiet. All the great fighters in American history didn't have undefeated records. Nobody even mentions Rocky Marciano when you talk about ATGs. So you Floboys are following someone who will have the same fate. Don't worry you are entitled to be a fanboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        We have been thru this before ..... It will not matter with most of the Floyd fans.

Prior to Manny accepting Floyd's drug testing demands all I heard was "If Manny accepts and Floyd puts out another roadblock then Floyd fans will agree that Floyd is ducking". First were the rumors then confirmation from Floyd YET after about a week or two, almost all Floyd fans defended him.

Same when it was rumored about Floyd wanting "All PPV money". Once Floyd confirmed it, most Floyd fans went from wanting the confirmation to defending Floyd.

If Floyd states that "All I want is a fair fight and Canelo needs to weigh ??? for it to be a fair fight" ..... I see many Floyd fans saying "Floyd is right".

Floyd fans defended this statement from Floyd and still use it to defend him "... but Marquez was #2 P4P".

I'm not saying that Floyd will not fight at 154 but if he doesn't want to then I guarantee that many Floyd fans will defend that after a week or two of being on damage control.
        Damage control for what?

GBP nor Mayweather Promotions has issued a statement regarding negotiations. The only fact we know at this moment is that negotiations are taking place.

Leaking information about negotiations through the media is unprofessional.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Damage control for what?

GBP nor Mayweather Promotions has issued a statement regarding negotiations. The only fact we know at this moment is that negotiations are taking place.

Leaking information about negotiations through the media is unprofessional.
          Unless there's no negotiations, only a dead end.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
            Which is why the claim makes no sense. It's literally only Reynoso saying this. No press, no witnesses, no paperwork, nothing. If you wanna believe Team Canelo, go ahead. But it's never been Floyd's MO to force bigger guys down. It's just downright laughable that the Reynosos have been lying nonstop about something as serious as Canelo bare knuckle sucker punching and hospitalizing Solis....but oh no, they would -never- make up something like Floyd demanding a 154 lb Ginger come down to 147, that would be totally evil of them. SMH.
            Cherrypicker has contradicted himself so many times, it's not inconceivable that he would try to weightdrain the ginger. I remember he wanted to weight drain Winky by forcing Winky to do a same day weigh in. That was a non-starter in the negotiations.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Unless there's no negotiations, only a dead end.
              When we hear a statement from GBP I'll change my tune. Until then, they are negotiating a deal for a fight on 9/14 and everything is preliminary.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                According to Jose "Chepo" Reynoso, trainer of WBC/WBA 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (44-0-1, 30KOs), there is a weight issue that has to be worked out in order to fight WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) on September 14 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Chepo claims that Mayweather wants the fight to take place at the welterweight limit of 147-pounds. Canelo wants to fight at the junior middleweight limit. Chepo says there is "0" chance of the bout take place at 147. They did propose the idea of having a catch-weight, which Mayweather rejected.

[Click Here To Read More]
                This is all bullsh.t from a biased source. However, I am not surprised it has generated more than 1000 comments, most from gullible dopes willing to believe anything negative about Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  The whole Mayweather is scared of Canelo promotion is startin', many will start biting at this
                  They will believe it until the fight is signed at 154 pounds. Then they will claim Alvarez is not ready for Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                    This is all bullsh.t from a biased source. However, I am not surprised it has generated more than 1000 comments, most from gullible dopes willing to believe anything negative about Mayweather.
                    You think these guys have a source, or they are being b1tches just in case?

FIGHTHYPE.COM ‏@fighthype 11 May
                    If you want it, come on down and get it!

FIGHTHYPE.COM ‏@fighthype 11 May
                    @Phigga_Man Huh? What is there to defend? He's the top dog in the sport. Why does he ALWAYS have to be the one to move up?

Comment

• No surprise there. This fight was never going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X