Collapse
No announcement yet.

MayDay ShowPPV, less than 1M PPV buys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesnt really concern me to be honest! thats floyds and showtimes problem. all i know is i watched floyd put on a masterclass of boxing against an over matched opponent and it wasnt that great to watch. maybe showtime will force floyd into fighting guys we actully want to see ?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      If Mayweather cracks 1 million with Guerrero, how could people hate???
      every mexicans i hear they bought the PPV because of the mares vs ponce
      and floyd fans claims floyd alone will draw 2million PPV

i dunno what happened there...

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
        now this floyd fan boy is blaming streaming lol
        streaming been there for a decade now

now tell me if its worth to watch floyd eating his favorite cherry for 70$?

people is now realizing floyds con job
        I ordered the fight. I order all the big fights too.

So people can't say I am a hater, I like watching Floyd box, just don't like him talking big but never fighting threats at the right time.

What I noticed is the audience had a lot of empty seats scattered around.

Comment

Not really surprised, the casual fan doesn't know Guerrero and the Pacquiao lost could of drawn less interest to see Mayweather. For me personally I don't order PPV's anymore, I can either stream them live or someone uploads it the next day.

Comment

This is sad if true. I contributed to 3 ppv buys. One for my house to see over and over like the junkie I am. The other was at the place we did the fight party at and the last one was for my mom over at her place. She loves boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              True... I just felt like there was no build up.
              Ortiz had way more build up and look how well that fight did.
              Then again, this just gives way to the "Mayweather is nothing without Canelo on the undercard" bit
              yes but Floyd also used this to help build up his other fights

Comment

Yeah, the promotion bit was lackluster. I think Floyd just didn't want to do many interviews or appearances, he'd either get asked about Pac or jail time. No way you can market a Guerrero fight

Stephen A tried, he memorized Guerrero vs Berto

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  I ordered the fight. I order all the big fights too.

So people can't say I am a hater, I like watching Floyd box, just don't like him talking big but never fighting threats at the right time.

What I noticed is the audience had a lot of empty seats scattered around.
                  as i said people got tired of watching floyd eating his favorite cherry of the year for 70$

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    If Mayweather cracks 1 million with Guerrero, how could people hate???
                    It would be higher than Hatton.

I get the feeling a lot of people are hoping that this ShowTime deal fails though for whatever reason.

Comment

No suprise to me if this is true. Pbf aint as sellable as he thinks. He needs another name, on his own, he is not as big as he claims.

Comment

Working...
                      X