No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquaio: Marquez and Bradley Missed Their Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
    Manny should have taken that $40,000,000 offer from Floyd.....and here we are saying JMM and Bradley should have taken a Pac payday...Pac lost out on a lot more cash than these guys.
    No he didn't. He's under contract with TR, hence the 40m offer was for him to split with TR. They split at least that much for JMM 3 and 4, so that's a **** deal for the biggest fight in history

Comment

Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
      not matter what we think the judges gave it to bradley so rome is right
      Have you ever made this point about Rios Abril? He also won on the cards, but you never see posters making that point about this fight, or about PWill Lara or any other universally acknowledged robbery

Comment

Losses and catch weights

Once again Pacquiao facing a fighter coming off of a loss

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
          what was the other time? you notice Pac is coming off a loss, a lot worse one than his opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
            another Floydiot mentality

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by Espada View Post
              Rios' paycheck will be bigger than these two monkeys (Bradley and Marquez) Marquez has the right to refuse a rematch because of the KTFO win but for Bradley, who the **** he thinks he is?
              Pac & Jmm fight did not happen because Jmm asked for 50/50. But BOB & PAC wanted the same deal to fight floyd.

Comment

Bradley didn't beat pac, log off and get a clue.
                Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                15000 posts and you are still this clueless? I'd love to see you argue your opinion vs the HUGE majority that scored it for Pacquaio.

Protip: 95% know Bradley lost, including himself.

I CHALLENGE EVERYONE WHO THINKS PACMAN GOT "ROBBED" TO WATCH A YOUTUBE VIDEO TITLED "Manny Pacquiao receives biased commentating, again! (Bradley vs Pacquiao". I CHALLENGE YOU TO WATCH THAT VIDEO, THAN WATCH THE FIGHT AGAIN WITH NO SOUND. GET A PEN AND PAPER, OR OPEN WORD ON YOUR COMPUTER, AND SCORE, ROUND FOR ROUND THE FIGHT. GURANTEE YOU THAT IF YOU ARE A TRUE STUDENT OF THE SPORT, OR EVEN JUST A FAN, YOU CANNOT DISAGREE THAT THE COMMENTARY OF THE LIVE EVENT IS 100% OF THE REASON THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT PACQUIAO GOT ROBBED.

ILL EVEN DO YOU BETTER, HERE'S THE VID.

"/watch?v=YUw-FoGDWU8"

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO COMPLETE THAT LINK THAN YOU ARE A NUMBSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  No he didn't. He's under contract with TR, hence the 40m offer was for him to split with TR. They split at least that much for JMM 3 and 4, so that's a **** deal for the biggest fight in history
                  My thing is this, I like Pac, do I think he could beat Floyd ? No. Would have been a good fight ? yes, but Bob personal filling for Floyd got in the way of the fight. If Pac was with someone else, it would have happen. So when people say Floyd is some how afraid of Pac, FOR REAL? And what was bradley suppose to do wait on Pac to fight Jmm two time, yes right. And do not forget Jmm wanted 50/50 to fight Pac. That make Bob turn down that fight.

Comment

JMM didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
                      I CHALLENGE EVERYONE WHO THINKS PACMAN GOT "ROBBED" TO WATCH A YOUTUBE VIDEO TITLED "Manny Pacquiao receives biased commentating, again! (Bradley vs Pacquiao". I CHALLENGE YOU TO WATCH THAT VIDEO, THAN WATCH THE FIGHT AGAIN WITH NO SOUND. GET A PEN AND PAPER, OR OPEN WORD ON YOUR COMPUTER, AND SCORE, ROUND FOR ROUND THE FIGHT. GURANTEE YOU THAT IF YOU ARE A TRUE STUDENT OF THE SPORT, OR EVEN JUST A FAN, YOU CANNOT DISAGREE THAT THE COMMENTARY OF THE LIVE EVENT IS 100% OF THE REASON THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT PACQUIAO GOT ROBBED.

ILL EVEN DO YOU BETTER, HERE'S THE VID.

"/watch?v=YUw-FoGDWU8"

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO COMPLETE THAT LINK THAN YOU ARE A NUMBSKULL
                      You're a stupid moron that can't even notice when a video has been edited? The shots he claims *missed* clearly hit and when you see the same punch from a different angle it's obvious.

Is this the best you've got? Claiming people aren't true fans of the sport if they don't agree with you spewing a load of **** everywhere? Get the f-k outta here you waste of space.

Max Kellerman even reviewed the whole fight play by play, round by round and said there were only 4 possible rounds Bradley could have won, some of those rounds could have went to Pacquaio also.

Everyone with a brain knows Bradley got outclassed and lost, heck 5 OFFICIAL judges reviewed the fight and all 5 had landslide victories for Pacquaio.

nearly half of these slow motion breakdowns are correct. however just about half of the other slow motions are incorrect and actually biased in favor of bradley. u cant really see some of the hits in slo mo but definitely hear them. ex 3:52 is a hit not a duck or the break down at 5:13 is completely incorrect. i can go on but im not going to obsess over this. good job picking portions of the fight to make it look as though bradley won this fight

I bet you think these punches missed too?

Last edited by T18Z; 05-07-2013, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X