No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquaio: Marquez and Bradley Missed Their Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Whatever, the "turn down the volume" argument is dumb when 99%+ of the writers ringside had it for Pac, mostly wide.
    I've never said anything about volume, so what are you talking about..

Comment

Koncz making Team Pacquiao look like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        I've never said anything about volume, so what are you talking about..
        The post you replied to was a response to that stale talking point, that HBO was influencing how people saw the fight. You know, rewatch it with volume off. But turns out everyone that was there saw it the same way

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          The post you replied to was a response to that stale talking point, that HBO was influencing how people saw the fight. You know, rewatch it with volume off. But turns out everyone that was there saw it the same way
          But as I've stated already,most on re-watch felt the fight was closer then they first thought..Oh and HBO did influence the way most fans saw that fight..A great indication of this,was Jim Lamply show when he showed a rd in which compubox had Bradley landing a certain amount of punches and most scored the rd for Pac..But the judges gave that rd to Bradley and most who viewed this show thought Bradley won the rd as well..

Long story short,your gonna hold on to the notion that the fight was a blowout..Hey it's your right..Maybe Pac should ask for those ringside writers to judge his next fight..See where that get's him..

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
            He took a knee. He was done. For Tim to take a knee after not going down in the fight after all he was hit with showed me he had nothing left. He got lucky bro.
            Bradley is very lucky I know..Everything to do with Bradley is lucky or a robbery or he does not deserve it..I get it..

Comment

Pac vs Rios is a hard sell on PPV. Specially when we might have a PPV in September. TR better put on a solid undercard for Pac vs Rios or this fight is going to do awful numbers in PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                Pac vs Rios is a hard sell on PPV. Specially when we might have a PPV in September. TR better put on a solid undercard for Pac vs Rios or this fight is going to do awful numbers in PPV.
                If you had to choose,which one would you order..Pac Rios or Marquez Bradley??

Comment

Bradley is very lucky I know..Everything to do with Bradley is lucky or a robbery or he does not deserve it..I get it..
                  Lol it's true though

Comment

If you had to choose,which one would you order..Pac Rios or Marquez Bradley??
                    PAC-Rios is gonna be brutal. If you wanna see blood, that's the fight for you. If you wanna see a good boxing match, JMM-Bradley is it.

Comment

Big Statements Made IN That Decision Making BY JMM & Bradley!

JMM & Bradley both know they can't win rematches with Pacquiao, and that's pretty much the end of the big payday when they lose to Manny. JMM was given four (4) rematches by Manny, and he's not willing to give Pacquiao ONE (1) rematch. Pacquiao offered JMM $13M, which is DOUBLE what he got from their last fight, where he was quickly running out of gas, bloodied, behind on all three scorecards, when he landed his hail mary, to spring him out of that fight. Pacquiao offered Bradley a $1M more than he got in their first fight, which is more than Timmy deserves, after the performance he put on against Manny and with Provodonik, whom he thought he was hand picking as a softer opponent, and took the beating of his life. The other statements made, is Bradley thinks JMM has had too many wars, and well past his prime at 41 years old, and not the coming forward threat that Manny & Provo were. JMM saw how pathetic Bradley was in the loss to Pacquiao, and the beatdown he took to Provo, and knows Bradley is in over his head, trying to defend like a legitimate Champion, because he was handed Pac's belt; he is no world champion. So I'm not surprised EVERYONE isn't lining up to fight Bradley after that Provo train wreck. You can throw the bank at them, and if they won't fight, they won't fight. Pacquiao agreed to ALL terms by Mayweather and still won't fight Manny for the largest payday of his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X