Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquaio: Marquez and Bradley Missed Their Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim didn't even deserve to fight PAC again let along this big fight he's getting Marquez after Ruslan whipped his ass the way he did. Provodnikov deserves a rematch if anything. Tim barely survived and was lucky there wasn't another minute left in that fight after he took that knee.

Comment

Marquez probably didn't want a rematch fighting without the roids....

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
        I CHALLENGE EVERYONE WHO THINKS PACMAN GOT "ROBBED" TO WATCH A YOUTUBE VIDEO TITLED "Manny Pacquiao receives biased commentating, again! (Bradley vs Pacquiao". I CHALLENGE YOU TO WATCH THAT VIDEO, THAN WATCH THE FIGHT AGAIN WITH NO SOUND. GET A PEN AND PAPER, OR OPEN WORD ON YOUR COMPUTER, AND SCORE, ROUND FOR ROUND THE FIGHT. GURANTEE YOU THAT IF YOU ARE A TRUE STUDENT OF THE SPORT, OR EVEN JUST A FAN, YOU CANNOT DISAGREE THAT THE COMMENTARY OF THE LIVE EVENT IS 100% OF THE REASON THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT PACQUIAO GOT ROBBED.

ILL EVEN DO YOU BETTER, HERE'S THE VID.

"/watch?v=YUw-FoGDWU8"

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO TO COMPLETE THAT LINK THAN YOU ARE A NUMBSKULL
        It's an edited video, they make those about Elvis and Area 51.

Here's a list of guys who watched the fight ringside, with no sound:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Among the experts above, 121 scored the bout for Pacquiao, 1 scored the bout a draw, and 1 scored the bout for Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          It's an edited video, they make those about Elvis and Area 51.

Here's a list of guys who watched the fight ringside, with no sound:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley
          You do know that the guy who made the vid scored the fight for PAC right?? The point of the vid was to show that the fight was much closer then most think it was..Oh and most who scored the fight for PAC said as much as well..
          Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 05-07-2013, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
            Tim didn't even deserve to fight PAC again let along this big fight he's getting Marquez after Ruslan whipped his ass the way he did. Provodnikov deserves a rematch if anything. Tim barely survived and was lucky there wasn't another minute left in that fight after he took that knee.
            True because Bradley had not shown the ability to recover throughout the whole fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              You do know that the guy who made the vid scored the fight for PAC right?? The point of the vid was to show that the fight was much closer then most think it was..Oh and most who scored the fight for PAC said as much as well..
              Whatever, the "turn down the volume" argument is dumb when 99%+ of the writers ringside had it for Pac, mostly wide.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                True because Bradley had not shown the ability to recover throughout the whole fight..
                He took a knee. He was done. For Tim to take a knee after not going down in the fight after all he was hit with showed me he had nothing left. He got lucky bro.
                Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 05-07-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

The ego in that response is staggering.

No they didn't, because they're fighting each other.

Comment

koncz strikes again! lol Marquez KO'd manny... they had 3 close fights which at least 1 should have gone to Marquez. Marquez then KO'd manny and that put an end to that. How many times do these guys have to fight? manny's style isn't going to chance and Marquez has that right hand down and timed and would KO manny again. I don't like manny, but the guy doesn't need another KO like that. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get beaten by Rio's after that shot from JMM. Like I said before, if manny cannot hurt Rios easily, the guy will keep coming for him and manny might wind up in a war that will only further damage him.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      koncz strikes again! lol Marquez KO'd manny... they had 3 close fights which at least 1 should have gone to Marquez. Marquez then KO'd manny and that put an end to that. How many times do these guys have to fight? manny's style isn't going to chance and Marquez has that right hand down and timed and would KO manny again. I don't like manny, but the guy doesn't need another KO like that. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get beaten by Rio's after that shot from JMM. Like I said before, if manny cannot hurt Rios easily, the guy will keep coming for him and manny might wind up in a war that will only further damage him.
                      I agree with a lot of this. But hey, all they can offer Marquez is good money. I was hoping it'd be closer to 50/50, but 13m is no joke, that's like 2x his career best. If he's confident he KOs him again, seems like a no brainer.

Comment

Working...
                      X