Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't need one for Robert Guerrero....it's Robert "****ing" Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
      Floyd Mayweather is always dismissive of his opponents. Always claims he doesn't watch tape and doesn't come to the fight with a game plan. Funny thing is people actually believe this.

Floyd is one of the smartest boxers in the last 25 years. He studies his opponents and comes in on fight night with several gameplans. You don't go 43-0 in boxing without watching tape and studying your opponents.
      I don't think Calzaghe watched too much tape...he figured it out on the fly. He was the most adaptive fighter I've ever seen........better than Mayweather. He would change his movement, distance, types of punches thrown, they way and distance he threw them, and he always controlled the pace of the fight.

Comment

I think guerrero will come in rushing, he knows he cant outbox mayweather so theres no point in trying to do so. a good jab and putting high pressure will trouble Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

"just keep touchin that motherf#cker"

*ellerbe rubs chest.*
          "Keep pot shotting him ....."

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            I don't think Calzaghe watched too much tape...he figured it out on the fly. He was the most adaptive fighter I've ever seen........better than Mayweather. He would change his movement, distance, types of punches thrown, they way and distance he threw them, and he always controlled the pace of the fight.
            Trust me, Calzaghe watched tape.

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
              you game plan is to get beat down you dumb motherfucker
              Where you at bro?

Comment

Working...
              X