Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Really Don’t Know the Gameplan Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not racist at all i love Taco Bell. Its just the truth,Floyd sees a huge fan base with Latinos and boxing,so he sees the $ to be made. i also think that latin women are very beautiful :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I think it's true that he wouldn't have a game plan for Guerrero until the first 2 rounds when he sees what Robert brings, most of his previous opponents were predictable so he had to workout a gameplan for them before he got in there, Cotto was going to use his timing and try to dig to the body but at a slow pace, Ortiz was going to keep a high tempo and try to worry him from the southpaw stance, Mosley was going to use his right hand to KO him, JMM was going to try and out punch him with activity, Hatton was going to bum rush him like a club fighter, Oscar was going to roughen him up close and try to sustain a jab etc

But with Guerrero we don't know how he would approach the fight, he could bum rush, try to box or stay on the outside etc so it's difficult to make a plan for a fighter who is or might be unpredictable.
      Guerrero will bum rush him , he has no choice as he cant box at range so he will try and smother Floyd making it messy .

Comment

Also, Some of the best fighters ever in the sport were latino,my 2nd fav fighter of all time is
        Julio Ceasar Chavez Sr. who i think was unstoppable in his prime

Comment

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
          I gotta admit,it is kinda funny that Floyd likes to beat up latinos on their favorite
          holidays year after year....i bet half of the ppv buys come from them
          I like Mayweather but he lost to Castillo and De La Hoya. I hope Mayweather wins so that a real Mexican can beat him "Canelo"

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            how is that funny? reported your az for being a racist
            Good. I will report him too.

Comment

Originally posted by LockFeezy View Post
              Hey Keyboard Warrior. Mayweather Slays Hispanics. And as a fanatic...naturally you need a life.
              No he doesn't. He slays women.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                No he doesn't. He slays women.
                I bet Josie put up more of a defense than chico.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is always dismissive of his opponents. Always claims he doesn't watch tape and doesn't come to the fight with a game plan. Funny thing is people actually believe this.

Floyd is one of the smartest boxers in the last 25 years. He studies his opponents and comes in on fight night with several gameplans. You don't go 43-0 in boxing without watching tape and studying your opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                    Good. I will report him too.
                    Oh you guys shouldnt be such crybabies... just because i was being honest

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      how is that funny? reported your az for being a racist
                      thats 'racist' to you? lmao, get out more man

Comment

Working...
                      X