No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Really Don’t Know the Gameplan Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
    I gotta admit,it is kinda funny that Floyd likes to beat up latinos on their favorite
    holidays year after year....i bet half of the ppv buys come from them
    More like 60 to 65%

Comment

Say what will, but the truth is The Ghost does not have the tools to beat Mayweather, with or without a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        "Keep walkin' that mother fucker down"

"We gonna whip him down the stretch"

It never changes with Roger

"just keep touchin that motherf#cker"

*ellerbe rubs chest.*

Comment

I think it's true that he wouldn't have a game plan for Guerrero until the first 2 rounds when he sees what Robert brings, most of his previous opponents were predictable so he had to workout a gameplan for them before he got in there, Cotto was going to use his timing and try to dig to the body but at a slow pace, Ortiz was going to keep a high tempo and try to worry him from the southpaw stance, Mosley was going to use his right hand to KO him, JMM was going to try and out punch him with activity, Hatton was going to bum rush him like a club fighter, Oscar was going to roughen him up close and try to sustain a jab etc

But with Guerrero we don't know how he would approach the fight, he could bum rush, try to box or stay on the outside etc so it's difficult to make a plan for a fighter who is or might be unpredictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            "BOX DAT MUHFUKA"

"YOU BEAT HIM EASY WHEN YOU BOX HIM"

"Just keep doing what you doing"
            Damn, beat me to it!

Maybe with Big Floyd in the corner we'll hear something a bit different, I duno, a bit of poetry...

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              I can almost see a Hattonesque ending if the Ghost puts the pressure on.

I can see it too.....

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
              This time of year, is their holiday. They hate Floyd so much, it consumes them. They start to convince themselves that Floyd's opponent has a chance in the fight, then somewhere around the 3-5 round, Jim Lampley's words about Floyd begins to ring true.
              It's a whole different story when "reality" sets in

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              You need a gameplan for everyone

Floyd just happens to work his out in the ring, he is lucky to be blessed with ring iq

Ghost has a game plan which is to bum rush Floyd and make him fight toe to toe, it's just a question of if Floyd bites the bait
              If Guerrero has ANY chance of winning the fight, it's early. Once Floyd has someone figured out, then it's an uphill battle & a long night.......

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                Of course Floyd and his team has a game plan. This is just more of the head games. They have a plan A plan B and plan C.
                LMAO, no they don't, they don't know anything. You ever hear these guys in the corner? As others have already hit on, they just spout nonsense to Floyd: "Keep touchin dat muthaphuka", "He ain't shiznit", "Keep doing ya thang son", etc.

The only one that adapts from Floyd's corner is Floyd himself. It's up to him to decide what's going to work in there, not his corner. I mean even the pad work is just an act of motion, it's so repetitive and Roger brings the mitts up to Floyd's gloves for the most part. I understand that he wants to carry them and keep giving them some income but all they do is make him feel comfortable in the gym.

How many other Mayweather trained fighters are on or near the level of Floyd if they are that great at training?

Even when the guy is trying to break down footage of Guerrero he sounds bush-league. "He got that speed when he starts out but after a few rounds, maybe 5 or 6, his arms get heavy". Wow, way to state the obvious, so you are just going to shell up until the 5th or 6th round and then throw bombs?

They don't know what the Ghost is gonna do, they are just focusing on conditioning and hoping Floyd will outlast him and the Ghost will fade.....that's their plan, A, B, and C.

Comment

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
                  I gotta admit,it is kinda funny that Floyd likes to beat up latinos on their favorite
                  holidays year after year....i bet half of the ppv buys come from them
                  how is that funny? reported your az for being a racist

Comment

8 weeks i camp & no plan...total BS...FM's trying to fill the onsold PPV slots...easy win 4 FM...I'd like 2 c FM vs Khan or any 1 close 2 his size, alvarez walks around @ 185...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

"just keep touchin that motherf#cker"

*ellerbe rubs chest.*
                      "We gon tear this mutha ****a head off!"

"Touch me too, godammit!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X