Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Really Don’t Know the Gameplan Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    the gameplan?

my nephew gonna whip his ass. that's the gameplan.

"Keep walkin' that mother fucker down"

"We gonna whip him down the stretch"

It never changes with Roger

Comment

Originally posted by LockFeezy View Post
      Hey Keyboard Warrior. Mayweather Slays Hispanics. And as a fanatic...naturally you need a life.
      Dumb post. Castillo gave Mayweather his hardest test. Reported for racism.

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      In other words, " I really dont need one, Guerrero is a mediocre fighter that I choose and poses no real threat, his resume of work is ok but no where near the top caliber fighters that I have faced, another easy payday for me"
      I sure hope not. With a mentality like that, he'd never stay undefeated.

Comment

El Chapo got banned? What a surprise...

Comment

Mayweather doesn't need a gameplan to beat the likes of Guerrero.

Comment

Floyd's gameplan is to adjust to what his opponent is doing. So when he says he doesn't know it's a half truth. Thing I find interesting is that Robert is very capable of mixing up his game plans to keep Floyd guessing. I can see Robert boxing 1-2 rounds and flurry near the end of round, then come out boxing Righty for a round before he starts mauling on the inside. I think that Floyd will probably win but the odds were good enough that I dropped a few bills on Robert.

Comment

Originally posted by McLeechin View Post
              Mayweather doesn't need a gameplan to beat the likes of Guerrero.
              You need a gameplan for everyone

Floyd just happens to work his out in the ring, he is lucky to be blessed with ring iq

Ghost has a game plan which is to bum rush Floyd and make him fight toe to toe, it's just a question of if Floyd bites the bait

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
                Floyd's gameplan is to adjust to what his opponent is doing. So when he says he doesn't know it's a half truth. Thing I find interesting is that Robert is very capable of mixing up his game plans to keep Floyd guessing. I can see Robert boxing 1-2 rounds and flurry near the end of round, then come out boxing Righty for a round before he starts mauling on the inside. I think that Floyd will probably win but the odds were good enough that I dropped a few bills on Robert.
                Ghost dad said they aren't going to use the jab, instead they will just go straight in and rough him up and make him come out of his shell

However I think this is a lie, I think they will use the jab, like you said they will mix it up and keep Floyd guessing.

Comment

Of course Floyd and his team has a game plan. This is just more of the head games. They have a plan A plan B and plan C.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Ghost dad said they aren't going to use the jab, instead they will just go straight in and rough him up and make him come out of his shell

However I think this is a lie, I think they will use the jab, like you said they will mix it up and keep Floyd guessing.
                    I think they're smart enough to know that a bum rush will probably lead to the Robert losing due to swollen eyes late in the fight. If you paid close attention he was very close to quitting in the Berto fight due to his eye. I'm sure Floyd is aware. RG will have to be smarter and pick his moments.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                      "Keep walkin' that mother fucker down"

"We gonna whip him down the stretch"

It never changes with Roger
                      "BOX DAT MUHFUKA"

"YOU BEAT HIM EASY WHEN YOU BOX HIM"

"Just keep doing what you doing"

Comment

Working...
                      X