No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Really Don’t Know the Gameplan Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    You know he will. He will try and make it a dirty fight (really bad news for him).

IMO it will be a great style for Floyd because Guerrero is open to be hit all night.

The real question is, will Floyd be able to do enough damage to keep him off or KO him without taking damage himself.
    I can almost see a Hattonesque ending if the Ghost puts the pressure on.

Originally posted by New England View Post
    the gameplan?

my nephew gonna whip his ass. that's the gameplan.

Last edited by MindBat; 05-02-2013, 10:18 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
      you game plan is to get beat down you dumb motherfucker

i can appreciate good ol mayweather hate, but i jus dont get how a rational human being can let hate get in the way of logic. you yourself know mayweather is not gonna beat down by the ghost (or anyone for that matter), so why is everyone so adamant in saying he is. its one thing to root for your fighter, but its an entirely different thing to make outrageous ludicrous claims like this LOL. come on man, get real...

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        i can appreciate good ol mayweather hate, but i jus dont get how a rational human being can let hate get in the way of logic. you yourself know mayweather is not gonna beat down by the ghost (or anyone for that matter), so why is everyone so adamant in saying he is. its one thing to root for your fighter, but its an entirely different thing to make outrageous ludicrous claims like this LOL. come on man, get real...
        Its fight week motherfucker Get into the hype, throw logic out the damn window! Its a fight!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          This time of year, is their holiday. They hate Floyd so much, it consumes them. They start to convince themselves that Floyd's opponent has a chance in the fight, then somewhere around the 3-5 round, Jim Lampley's words about Floyd begins to ring true.
          Fighting Floyd Mayweather is a dose of cold reality

Comment

Its fight week motherfucker Get into the hype, throw logic out the damn window! Its a fight!
            You feel that by swearing that makes you dangerous? lol...kids these days. Bookmarked for fun after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by isidius View Post
              You feel that by swearing that makes you dangerous? lol...kids these days. Bookmarked for fun after the fight.
              lol children these days hear cuss words and think someone trying to scare them? lol bookmarked for your boyfriend vigil, I will pay my respects.

Comment

lol children these days hear cuss words and think someone trying to scare them? lol bookmarked for your boyfriend vigil, I will pay my respects.
                Sure, whatever you say kid.

Comment

In other words, " I really dont need one, Guerrero is a mediocre fighter that I choose and poses no real threat, his resume of work is ok but no where near the top caliber fighters that I have faced, another easy payday for me"

Comment

gameplan is: keep guerrerro off of you....

i think we all know what floyds approach will be... the fight REALLY depends on what robert is willing to do or able to do...

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      In other words, " I really dont need one, Guerrero is a mediocre fighter that I choose and poses no real threat, his resume of work is ok but no where near the top caliber fighters that I have faced, another easy payday for me"
                      U got it right on the MONEY$

Comment

Working...
                      X