Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero: My Son Will Beat Up That Woman Beater!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
    not only did Floyd BEAT a woman but he is also a hypocrite calling out Chico Corrales for beating his woman. then he goes on and does the same thing
    funny how every Floydtard for gets about that. I dont see the Ghost doing time for turning in his gun just like others have in the past at the airport
    I was going to mention this. Mayweather made a big deal out of Corrales beating a woman, saying he'd beat him for battered women everywhere. Then he goes and batters a woman later in life. Cool!

Look, Mayweather is a dick. Have you heard him sincerely apologize for doing that ****? No. He's a dick of a person who has a lot of skill in the ring. That's it. No need to defend that chicken****. The cowardliness of hitting a woman outweighs any "bravery" he's supposedly got for being a professional fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      Because he paid his depth to society and since there are no NEW reports of him beating any more women...I believe everyone deserves a second chance. What he did was wrong but he paid his depth and deserve a second chance...if he offends again, then the forgiveness factor is off the table.
      Debt. That being said your logic is faulty for a few reasons.

1) The debt isn't owed to society it is owed to his wife and children.

2) The prison sentence is a punishment, it doesn't absolve the individual of the moral responsibility they have for the damaged caused.

Whether he has made amends for the damage caused by his actions? I do not know but it is wrong of you to assume that by spending time in a cell everything is leveled.
      ________
      The whole situation was awkward and I want Guerrero to catch a beating because I view him as a pretentious cunt. That being said I don't feel sorry for Floyd, you reap what you sow. If he lived a respectable life then people wouldn't be able to put him on blast like that.

Comment

Because he paid his depth to society and since there are no NEW reports of him beating any more women...I believe everyone deserves a second chance. What he did was wrong but he paid his depth and deserve a second chance...if he offends again, then the forgiveness factor is off the table.
        I'm not understanding what him going to jail has resolved. He still beat a woman and she didn't become unbeaten by him going to jail.

Since he has left jail I have not seen him do anything to make me think he has changed. If he has changed I would like to think he'd be doing outreach to beaten woman, opening up a shelter and using every media day as a place to express his regret. Instead I see film of him with strippers making me think he still does not think highly of woman.

Listen, be a fan if you want. The man is extremely talented but don't defend his actions in his personal life when they are not morally defendable.

Comment

hahahahhahaha he's shook?!? thats hilarious. what he did was called reverse psychology Robert was the one trying to calm his dad down becauase he looked embarresed especially since not even Ellerbe responded. Floyds not going to just win hes going to point on a clinic.

Comment

[QUOTE=voneric;13314326]
            Money paid his depth to society regarding the beating of his ex girlfriend...So no one is downplaying what Money did because it is wrong but the paid his depth according to our U.S. judicial system.QUOTE]

Its Debt not depth. I hate to be that guy but i have no problems correcting a man who defends a wife beater.

I'm not defending a wife-beater or anyone that commits a crime but what makes the U.S and our Constitution different from other countries is our judisical system.

Money went to jail for his atrocious crime and paid his debt (thanks for the correction, i don't take it personal) to society. So none of you believe in convicted felons going to jail, rehabilitating themselves and come out and becoming productive members of society.

Money does countless charity work and provides jobs to countless individuals who would other be "doing wrong" elsewhere.

There is no excuse for beating a woman but it takes to much time to dislike or hate someone who paid their debt to society.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Debt. That being said your logic is faulty for a few reasons.

1) The debt isn't owed to society it is owed to his wife and children.

2) The prison sentence is a punishment, it doesn't absolve the individual of the moral responsibility they have for the damaged caused.

Whether he has made amends for the damage caused by his actions? I do not know but it is wrong of you to assume that by spending time in a cell everything is leveled.
              ________
              The whole situation was awkward and I want Guerrero to catch a beating because I view him as a pretentious cunt. That being said I don't feel sorry for Floyd, you reap what you sow. If he lived a respectable life then people wouldn't be able to put him on blast like that.
              Exactly. The term "debt to society" is a phrase people made up. Not actually what happens when someone goes to jail.

And yes precisely, he needs to show repentance if people are to think he has changed. Simply not yet hitting another woman is not showing much change.

Comment

there is NO PROOF that any of this sh¡t ever happened lmao

Comment

[QUOTE=Queen_Leia;13314353]
                  Originally posted by voneric View Post

I'm not defending a wife-beater or anyone that commits a crime but what makes the U.S and our Constitution different from other countries is our judisical system.

Money went to jail for his atrocious crime and paid his debt (thanks for the correction, i don't take it personal) to society. So none of you believe in convicted felons going to jail, rehabilitating themselves and come out and becoming productive members of society.

Money does countless charity work and provides jobs to countless individuals who would other be "doing wrong" elsewhere.

There is no excuse for beating a woman but it takes to much time to dislike or hate someone who paid their debt to society.
                  I don't want you to hate him. I really do not. I just think you should not like him and not defend him with so little evidence of change is all.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJJ View Post
                    I'm not understanding what him going to jail has resolved. He still beat a woman and she didn't become unbeaten by him going to jail.

Since he has left jail I have not seen him do anything to make me think he has changed. If he has changed I would like to think he'd be doing outreach to beaten woman, opening up a shelter and using every media day as a place to express his regret. Instead I see film of him with strippers making me think he still does not think highly of woman.

Listen, be a fan if you want. The man is extremely talented but don't defend his actions in his personal life when they are not morally defendable.
                    I think they made up and she forgave him. I even think she is on one of the "wives" shows now because of this unfortunate fame.

Correct me if im wrong

Comment

Because he paid his depth to society
                      Well, I guess the first time wasn't a typo after all

Comment

Working...
                      X