Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero: My Son Will Beat Up That Woman Beater!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    Lool Ruben punking the Mayweathers.
    Screaming on the mic talking loud... while Oscar and Robert both looked in embarrassed by his actions?? Yeah he had everybody at that press conference real scared lol... GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post

Whether he has made amends for the damage caused by his actions? I do not know but it is wrong of you to assume that by spending time in a cell everything is leveled.

So what should his punishment be then ...DEATH. Since obviously jail is not good enough for the crime that Money committed.

The debt to society is defined by our judicial system...sorry if you don't like it but I follow the laws of the land and except their verdict and sentencing regarding crime. Our laws is what keeps people from being vigilantes.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        the gun carrier vs the woman beater
        not sure how carrying a gun innocently compares to beating a woman....

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          The debt to society.
          Depth*

Comment

Guerrero's dad is the biggest joker I've seen in a while. His rant about jail and protective custody a few weeks ago was the most juvenile and embarrassing thing I've seen in a while. The guy is making a complete fool of himself with his 15 minutes of fame.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJJ View Post
              I don't understand why people step up for Floyd when someone calls him a woman beater. I am a fan of Floyd but Floyd did a terrible thing and has shown very little remorse for his actions and actually played it off more like he is a victim.

It gives me the impression people think that his fans care more about winning fights, money and popularity then they do about being a moral human being.

Any explanations?
              Can you please show me pictures or visual evidence of Mayweather beating his wife?? You was there right so I am sure you have all the facts? It is not right for a man to beat on a woman but just because a lady says a man violated her does that mean she is right all the time... Woman do lie as well! So before you go passing judgement have all the facts lined up homie...

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                I think they made up and she forgave him. I even think she is on one of the "wives" shows now because of this unfortunate fame.

Correct me if im wrong

They did make up so if she can forgive him plus Money paid his debt in addition to the COUNTLESS charity work he does....there are worse evil people in the world than Money.

Comment

His fans defended him when he beat the mother of his children, when he hurled death threats at a security guard, when he went on a racist rant etc. They'll do anything to defend his honor.
                  I suspect that the mass of FM Jr fans is not bothered by honor or moral issues when enjoying a boxing show...
                  For dealing with those issues I strongly recommend Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics.

Comment

His fans defended him when he beat the mother of his children, when he hurled death threats at a security guard, when he went on a racist rant etc. They'll do anything to defend his honor.
                    And yet you have a KNOWN cheater as your pic who got knocked out smooth by my boy Mosley put that man to lala land... And that's who you look up to? Man fall back and quit crying.

Comment

lol , i love it ..floyd looked like he was about to cry ...

Comment

Working...
                      X