Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero: My Son Will Beat Up That Woman Beater!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
    So you think Michael Vick should be allowed to own pitbulls?
    Should a felon be allowed a second chance and be allowed to purchase a gun legally?

Just cause he paid his time for the crime doesnt take away the fact that he did it and that is how society will judge you.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
      Floyd pleaded guilty HIMSELF. He's a self admitted woman beater. Who needs evidence when the suspect confesses?

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        Ruben can call Mayweather a wife beater all he wants Saturday Mayweather will beat his son up
        I agree with this^^^^^^^^^

papa Ghost been talking since the fight was inked....pops is on "GO".......both camps trying to tweak the other....its a fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by chaposinaloa View Post
          Anyone knows if this is his boxing record??? http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...3423&cat=boxer
          its possible, he never does talk about his boxing background

Comment

nailed it

Originally posted by DamonJJ View Post
            Come on. You know you're not saying the right things here. Be honest.

Floyd BEAT a woman. There's no excuse for that. He may have gone to jail but that doesn't mean he has changed as a person. When I say I am a fan of his I mean his boxing skills. I can see clearly he is not a very moral person at this point in life.

It was wrong of RG to pack a gun on a plane legally but not morally. He packed an unloaded gun in a gun case and informed security of it ahead of time. He didn't put ANYONE in danger and there was no intention to hurt someone.

I'm not saying he is a great person. He seems like a descent guy who made a mistake.

You can like his skill but why like HIM and why defend him?
            you nailed it sir , sad state of affairs lately , we still have some good guys fighting , it's just these media sluts over shadow them !
            Floyd on the other hand purposely beat a woman and gives the persona as someone who objectifies woman.

Comment

Working...
            X