Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero: My Son Will Beat Up That Woman Beater!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josie Harris approves this message.

Comment

The fathers should be on the undercards...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        Still doesn't change anything.
        yes it does "HOMIE".

Comment

the gun carrier vs the woman beater

Comment

Ruben is doing a great job helping promote this fight! They need to play this over and over on Sportscenter. People would be pressing the buy button as quickly as they can.

Comment

Anyone knows if this is his boxing record??? http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...3423&cat=boxer

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycello View Post
                No ones figured out yet that an angry Mayweather is not a Mayweather u want to fight
                And the fact that he didnt respond was a really bad sign for Guerrero because his natural instincts are to respond and the fact that he didnt shows how much of that anger hes going to carry inside with him in that ring on saturday.
                It was best that Floyd didn't address him.

Comment

Ruben says "My son will beat up that women beater". Yeah, okay, whatever turns you on. Whatever floats your boat.

Comment

I don't understand why people step up for Floyd when someone calls him a woman beater. I am a fan of Floyd but Floyd did a terrible thing and has shown very little remorse for his actions and actually played it off more like he is a victim.

It gives me the impression people think that his fans care more about winning fights, money and popularity then they do about being a moral human being.

Any explanations?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      Lool Ruben punking the Mayweathers.
                      Lol, then you would agree Floyd punked rg during their photo shoot. Lol Ruben old ass ain't punking no one. His son has to get in that ring and fight. Stop with the drama.

Comment

Working...
                      X