Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Guerrero Using Wife's Story To Gain Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd is right. they are exploiting guerrero's grief to generate sympathy, like the sob stories you see every week on x-factor and pop idol. stewart lee has something to say on this subject in his latest stand-up dvd (directed at russell kane).

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      you couldnt upset your own girlfriend even you tried to bang her with whatever you call that worm you have, so how could you upset someone on an internet forum lolz? you really are derranged. it doesnt matter how hard you try, floyd will never accept you dong. you are nothing to him. you should get over it - he doesnt read these forums, only your letters...
      i'm pretty sure junior mong is literally autistic.

Comment

• LMAO at these floydiots sugar coated Floyd's poop and ate it without hesitation.

Comment

• If people with leukemia are not out-of-bounds for you, you deserve to die from leukemia.

Why can't floyd just let Guerrero and his wife have their 15 mins of fame? Fookin douchebag

Comment

• Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
            you deserve to die from leukemia.
            lol, you do realise that this is far worse than anything floyd himself said, you hypocritical moron?

Comment

• I havent read all the post but i will say this:

Floyd is right but he probably shouldnt of said it. Not because it political incorrect but because he gets alot of hate already and he really doesnt need to add to it.

I see a few people are angry but i dont get why. Floyd didnt say anything bad about his wife. He said robert is exploiting it which is true. I dont know about everyone else but i have been watching boxing for a while and i remember robert back when he fought aiken. Im not sure if it was that fight that it started or the salido fight right after but i have had to hear about his wife and her issues every fight he has had since then. Every fight. I get it... your wife has problems but so do alot of people. I have problems and i pretty sure alot posters on this site have serious problems too. But we are not blasting our problems everytime we come on the site.

But i will say that its probably not roberts idea to talk about it, its most likely the networks.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                floyd is right. they are exploiting guerrero's grief to generate sympathy, like the sob stories you see every week on x-factor and pop idol. stewart lee has something to say on this subject in his latest stand-up dvd (directed at russell kane).
                no shi.t... they are trying to promote this fight, just like those people are trying to sell on x-factor and pop idol. its called marketing and promotion, something floyd don't know shi.t about.

Comment

• Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  no shi.t... they are trying to promote this fight, just like those people are trying to sell on x-factor and pop idol. its called marketing and promotion
                  so you agree with floyd, then.

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                  something floyd don't know shi.t about.
                  well, he consistently sells more pay-per-views than anyone else in boxing, so i'd say he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    i'm pretty sure junior mong is literally autistic.
                    i wish it was that simple

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      i wish it was that simple
                      Always crying about something, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X