No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Guerrero Using Wife's Story To Gain Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NELSONMELENDEZ2 View Post
    Same way floyd used my dad was a dealer and my mom a crackhead. Wtf i guess its good to forgive the guy that pushed crack on your mom but a disease is trying to lure fans. I dont think Guerrero has a chance but i wish floyd got cancer or aids ill celebrate my ass off
    ur a great person we need more of u.....

Comment

• Desperate stuff from Mayweather

Comment

• I've heard the story about his wife like 10000000 times already. I've said to myself a few time "Not this story again". I'm not surprised that Floyd said this. He has no filter. Floyd is being too honest so he comes off as rude as hell.

Sometimes it's better to just shut up, but at the same time he knows this type of statement will make The Ghost angry and make people who already hates him dislike him even more....and he loves this.

Comment

• Hey Floyd....Better than beating her to lose fans. :AOR:

What a dumbass! :AYWOoD:

Comment

• Some **** is better left unsaid. Goodness

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• This is the worst thing I've ever heard this fa99ot say.

Comment

• Yes it is a low blow, but it's part of the mind games to make G angry

Angel Garcia would have said far worse by now,

Guerrero has said some things about Floyd which has obviously pissed him off and thus he fired back.

It'll be extra heated in the ring, mind games can change a fight

Comment

• I haven't batted an eye lid at any of the smack talk for this fight, but this is a low blow and Floyd should apologize. Don't bring wives/girlfriends into the fight.

Comment

• So many fucking idiots here, there hasn't been a strong buzz about this fight he has to make controversy cause Guerrero is wooden.

Comment

• Talk it up Floyd. **** your haters...

Comment

Working...
                      X