No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Guerrero Using Wife's Story To Gain Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    You should take your nose out of floyd's arse and you might have seen some. 'Worthwhile post'
    i have eyes in the back of my head, and nope, there isnt any to see dong. sorry.

awww youre cute

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      If Floyd was in the wrong lane here, i'd say it. I've disagreed with Floyd before, especially when he bashed Andre Ward. But in this case I agree with him. I am tired of hearing about Guerrero's wife. I'm not even going to lie, I haven't watched a Floyd 24/7 since the Ortiz one. So it's not like Floyd comes up with new sh-t either, he also gets redundant with his comments. But Guerrero is on another level of redundancy with the whole wife+leukemia sh-t.
      no, you'd ride his d1ck regardless like you always do

Comment

You lot have been crying a hell of a lot in the last week or so.
        You have been hanging on to Floyd's balls so tightly in the last 5 years or so, Roger Mellie.

I mean, you beat out the worst Floyd fans around here. In my latest post history you can find me talking about all kinds of fights and fighters. There's only one fighter you talk about. Every one knows this, nobody is crying about anything.

Comment

Yeah he could always call himself money, refer to his hanger ons as 'the money team' and talk almost exclusively about money...that would be 'variety', wouldnt it?
          Sorry dude but like you, I don't like Mayweather's persona. I like his skills in the ring but outside it hes pretty ****** and yet clever at the same time when it comes to certain things. What happen to that dudes wife is sad but how many times does he have to bring it up? It gets to a point where he looks like hes just using for his own personal gain. Its just like some people will tell a sad story about their childhood and how successful they have become to look like a huge underdog to the public eye. Then they continue to use this story over and over for their own personal gain. Yeah its a sad thing but don't hang it over your head just to get people to flock to you. I'm pretty sure a lot of fighters had something tragic happen in their lives but we don't see them using it over and over again. Look at Manny and Floyd for an example.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
            i havent seen a post from him about anything but floyd. not being facetious. he literally has zero posts that dont involve floyd in one way or another. Im wondering what it was floyd did to him personally to get him so obssessed. hes obviously a troll and one of the biggest floyd fans on here, but there is some sort of bitterness towards floyd from dong. something i cant quite put my finger on. or maybe he has delusions of grandeur, this dong. either way, he has an unhealthy obbsession with floyd mayweather. he is in the stages of denial, and by the sound of things, he will never move on from these stages. i mean look at what and how he writes. he thinks that even trolls on here all with him and agree with him, when he is mocked probly by 99% of the boards. i love this guy i really do!
            So much butthurt in your post. Looks like I've upset the Justin Bieber fan club again.

Comment

Originally posted by speedkillz View Post
              that aint cool floyd. Actually, its pretty fucked up you would even mention it..
              but everyone was thinking it............

He just spoke on it and kept it real.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Again, read the article, ladies, don't get all crazy about the title.

Anyway, somebody had to say it, and that person of course had to be Floyd. It is redundant. She's fine now, stop bringing it up for every single fight. Like Floyd said, it's great that she beat it, and no one has to go through that, but it is obvious that HBO and now Showtime use the story to gain fans. This is pretty obvious, it is undeniable that this story is being used to gain sympathy and attention and nothing else. He also has the god persona going on which is annoying too.
                Pretty sure she still suffering from the side-effects of ongoing treatment. It was on one of the All Access shows (the first one I think, I only watched one). Iirc he has to tend to the children at times when she's too weak. Someone else who watched it can maybe co-sign.

I do think HBO/Showtime focus on that side of things, but it's not something I think one can pin on Guerrero himself which is what FMJ is doing here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
                  no, you'd ride his d1ck regardless like you always do

Comment

So much butthurt in your post. Looks like I've upset the Justin Bieber fan club again.
                    you couldnt upset your own girlfriend even you tried to **** her with whatever you call that worm you have, so how could you upset someone on an internet forum lolz? you really are derranged. it doesnt matter how hard you try, floyd will never accept you dong. you are nothing to him. you should get over it - he doesnt read these forums, only your letters...

Comment

Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
                      but everyone was thinking it............

He just spoke on it and kept it real.....
                      yes, he did. but its still a touchy subject and he shouldnt of said anything imo. but whateva floyd gonna do whatever he gonna do to sell the fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X