No announcement yet.

Cotto can beat Canelo if...............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Caught trying to cheat just like Trinidad. Difference is that I don't think of Trinidad 24/7 with hate just cause he beat a boxer I like.

Welcome back.
    You wimp azz phagit...u wish you had puerto rican blood flowing thru your veins

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
      he gets JMM conditioning coach. Bulk up to super saiyan and give it one last shot at the top. Miguel has the skills but he needs to change into what JMM turned into, a mutha truckin hogg!!! Poll to come
      Your dreaming bro. Cotto's best days are behind him. Canelo smokes Cotto in 6 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        he wasn't washed up
        Petty much

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          cotto should **** canelo's girl so he can make him fight him in the streets
          Doesn't Canelo only fight Flyweights in the streets?

Comment

I don't know why people act like its such an impossible fight for Cotton.

They both have showed lack of cardio in the later rounds. Styles make fights just because Trout barely squeezed by cotto doesn't mean canelo can just because he barely squeezed by trout.

Trout is much more busier and conditioned then Canelo, Cotto could definitely cause problems if he can get that jab going. O and the fight can't be in Texas either.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
              I don't know why people act like its such an impossible fight for Cotton.

They both have showed lack of cardio in the later rounds. Styles make fights just because Trout barely squeezed by cotto doesn't mean canelo can just because he barely squeezed by trout.

Trout is much more busier and conditioned then Canelo, Cotto could definitely cause problems if he can get that jab going. O and the fight can't be in Texas either.
              This, ppl are acting like Canelo destroyed Trout or Trout beat up Cotto real bad, two close fights, and I think Canelo needs to fight the winner of Lara-Angulo, or do they have another elimination?

Comment

Originally posted by Pop Tarts
                LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lara couldn't even beat vanes
                Yeap, keep repeating that until you beleive it, that's why they haven't made the fight yet, and both share the same promoter, this is been going on for almost two years now...

Comment

Originally posted by Pop Tarts
                  no 1 cares about lara except bum azz cubans

that phaggot hasn't even got signature win failed to do so vs molina and vanes
                  Like I say, keep repeating the same crap, you going to hang yourself after Lara whoop his ginger A$$, or do you think winning a close fight against Trout is a signature win? Of course, after beating solis, and all the other JWW fighting a 154 pounder is a heck of a step...

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                    Cotto will outbox Canelo anyday of the week. The problem is the gas tank but we all know Canelo's tank runs empty towards the later rounds too.
                    just like he did to trout, right? at this point canelo is a better boxer than trout and cotto..

Comment

Working...
                    X