No announcement yet.

Cotto can beat Canelo if...............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    Well I am one of you now I guess? you love them cheaters and make excuses for their abuse of plaster, drugs, cocaine and all that other **** your heroes do.
    Now?
    You've supported one way before with Trinidad. Oh but that's different I bet.

Comment

feel bad for Cotto, hes been one of the top 3 PPV guys with Floyd and Manny these last few years, and always loses to the top guys.
      Hopefully, he can finally win "The Big One" before he retires. I was really hoping he would fight Marquez at 147 to. Fight would be big too. But a win vs Canelo would be big as well

Comment

Cotto can beat Canelo if............... He brings a bat

Comment

I doubt it, but maybe. I think Cotto's chin is good enough to take shots from Canelo but the problem is when he tires the shots seem 10x's harder than they are. I don't know if any amount of any drug will help with that, but my money is on Canelo, I don't think Cotto can beat anyone relevant at 154. His best bet is to move to 147 but I think he is too lazy to do that as well, it is what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            An anti cheater crusader encouraging steroid use because it's his favorite boxer. Fanatics I tell ya.
            So what... you still like and praise phagarito even though he was caught cheating

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              So what... you still like and praise phagarito even though he was caught cheating
              Caught trying to cheat just like Trinidad. Difference is that I don't think of Trinidad 24/7 with hate just cause he beat a boxer I like.

Welcome back.
              Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 04-30-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

On the fence about betting all my points on this one. He can do it I'm tellin ya

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                  I doubt it, but maybe. I think Cotto's chin is good enough to take shots from Canelo but the problem is when he tires the shots seem 10x's harder than they are. I don't know if any amount of any drug will help with that, but my money is on Canelo, I don't think Cotto can beat anyone relevant at 154. His best bet is to move to 147 but I think he is too lazy to do that as well, it is what is.
                  This.

He'll have to box, move, and outwork Canelo; it's possible that he can outpoint Canelo.

Comment

Cotto could be on PEDs and would still lose. He's too lazy to put them to use.

But maybe if he grew like 6 more arms he could beat Canelo.

Miguel "El Pulpo" Cotto

Comment

Cotto will outbox Canelo anyday of the week. The problem is the gas tank but we all know Canelo's tank runs empty towards the later rounds too.

Comment

Working...
                      X