No announcement yet.

Cotto can beat Canelo if...............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    An anti cheater crusader encouraging steroid use because it's his favorite boxer. Fanatics I tell ya.
    Well I am one of you now I guess? you love them cheaters and make excuses for their abuse of plaster, drugs, cocaine and all that other **** your heroes do.

Comment

I don't think Cotto has it in him to beat Canelo at this stage. In fact, I don't think any version of 154 Cotto could beat a natural, top JMW fighter.

Cotto's just not a JMW. That's that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        he gets JMM conditioning coach. Bulk up to super saiyan and give it one last shot at the top. Miguel has the skills but he needs to change into what JMM turned into, a mutha truckin hogg!!! Poll to come
        he he gets the good PEDs he'll destroy that ginger

Originally posted by Pop Tarts
        Didn't help rios when he fought alvarado in the rematch
        Rios didn't get the good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Pop Tarts
          Didn't help rios when he fought alvarado in the rematch

Didn't help Arce either.

Comment

What would the steroids do if cotto will still be a lazy ****? You have to work your ass off to make the steroids count you know. Cotto does not push himself enough in training so whats the point?

Comment

I voted that Canelo would beat Cotto no matter who coaches him. I don't believe Marquez beat Pacquiao just because of his new coach. Marquez has always been a great fighter with a terrific right hand. Cotto already has a great coach but no coach can help him beat Canelo because Canelo is a younger, bigger, better fighter. A coach can only do so much for a fighter but the fighter has to do the actual training and fighting. Cotto has never been a hard trainer and his best days as a fighter are long gone. He is still a good fighter but he is really a welterweight in my opinion. He can't beat Trout, Lara or Canelo no matter who trains him.

Comment

if cotto stays active also try's to box him and be able to take his punch and last all 12 he could win by ud if he fights him how he fought cheato and can take canelo punch he got a great chance.

Comment

.....if he was 5 years younger...

cotto is done...

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    he wasn't washed up
                    ding! ding! ding! we have a winner!

Comment

#Guerra Cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X