No announcement yet.

Cotto can beat Canelo if...............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
    Cotto will outbox Canelo anyday of the week. The problem is the gas tank but we all know Canelo's tank runs empty towards the later rounds too.
    that's why he needs Memo's power pellets

Comment

never going to happen. canelo is too big and his punches carry a lot of weight. as soon as cotto tastes canelos power cotto will be in full retreat. cotto doesnt like to get hurt we've seen it in the pac and margo fights.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Nothing Cotto can do to beat Canelo.

He too lazy,

Comment

Originally posted by hobojo View Post
          never going to happen. canelo is too big and his punches carry a lot of weight. as soon as cotto tastes canelos power cotto will be in full retreat. cotto doesnt like to get hurt we've seen it in the pac and margo fights.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Lol, that was dumb

I doubt anyone on the planet likes to get hurt. If they do...they need help.

All I know is that this fight will honestly be determined within the first 8 rounds. They both are at their best within 8. So whoever can win those 8 and tire the other person out the most will win this fight. Cotto needs to throw that jab into the pit of Canelo's stomach and Canelo needs to do the same. Trout kept throwing that straight left into Cotto's stomach round after round, then he was able to coast in the championship rounds, since Cotto was gassed. It was the first time I saw someone really attack Cotto's stamina issue like that. He stayed committed.

Comment

if Canelo takes a dive :laugh:

Comment

The biggest style problem I see with Cotto vs Canelo is the way Cotto stands in front of you and trades now.

In the past, Cotto used to pressure, break you down with body shots and knock you out. Now at 154, he can't really push the bigger guys back so he boxes more but is less active in terms of punches.

Watching Canelo now, he has really improves his game. He can go backwards, pressure, counter punch and defend much better than he did even a year ago.

It's a good fight early on but I think the combination and body work of Canelo breaks Cotto down in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by hobojo View Post
                canelo is too big and his punches carry a lot of weight.
                the ginger punches as hard as floyd

Comment

Canelo murders Cotto

Comment

cotto should **** canelo's girl so he can make him fight him in the streets

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                      cotto should **** canelo's girl so he can make him fight him in the streets
                      he should fight the ginger in the ring so he gets paid, butt f.ucking the ginger's girl should just be for fun

Comment

Working...
                      X