No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains How He Stays on Weight, No Diet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by charger56 View Post
    Please read the post I responded to again, in which you deny categorically that carbs can be turned into fat. I just responded to you saying that is incorrect because it is.
    You are smart guy.

If I tell you that out of 300 gr of carbs you ate and didn't use, 0.1 gr turned to fat (again not solely out of carbs even from your reference, but to simplify lets say it is), would you say carbs that you didn't spend turned to fats?
    Last edited by Simurgh; 04-30-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• I cut about 1.5 to2 pounds a week in the begining of my cutat
      4000 caloriesI get my target fiber and protien. Which leaves me with about 2500 calories left. Im not eating 2500 caliries of brocoli or veggies cuz thats like pounds of themso **** that.in stead ill have 3 800 calorie volcano burritos from taco bell. When from 15 percent body fat to 10 in a month. No meal timing i would some times have all three before bed.

Much more likely to have success with the foods u enjoy and keep it simple then stressing yourseld out earing 6 meals of "healthy" food

Comment

• Originally posted by gasolina92 View Post
        I cut about 1.5 to2 pounds a week in the begining of my cutat
        4000 caloriesI get my target fiber and protien. Which leaves me with about 2500 calories left. Im not eating 2500 caliries of brocoli or veggies cuz thats like pounds of themso **** that.in stead ill have 3 800 calorie volcano burritos from taco bell. When from 15 percent body fat to 10 in a month. No meal timing i would some times have all three before bed.

Much more likely to have success with the foods u enjoy and keep it simple then stressing yourseld out earing 6 meals of "healthy" food
        Writing from phone sorry for bad spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          exactly right!! people refuse to do the research themselves, and just rely on some old outdated, non researched info. the nutrition / muscle building has changed dramatically in the past 3 years, let alone the past 10 years, and some morons just refuse to accept facts, and still base their "knowledge" on conjectures, and try to pass it off as fact. and people still say weightlifting is bad for boxers?! and people still say HIIT is not superior to long runs for vo2 levels?! i dont believe it, for real?!?!

Comment

oh i stopped reading your posts long ago, i just happen to know what they are gonna say without reading it.

when you said earlier in the thread "carbs cannot be converted to fat," that pretty much summed up how much knowledge of nutrition you have. stick to math would be my recommendation, though if your math knowledge is as extensive as your nutrition knowledge, good god...

you seem to know literaly nothing about nutrition insdie the body, the only you know is how to spell protein, carbs, and fat, correctly. beyond that, there is no positive merits, whatsoever. its nothing to be ashamed of, its not that easy of a field to figure out... oh wait, yes it is. hmm...
            Why are you so nervous?

If you are right then you should be very calm and be able to explain you arguments. Can you explain to me how carbs are converted to fats?

So to be clear - I am asking not how carbs would LEAD to storing of actual FAT, but how carbs in itself would be stored as fat. So for carbs to be stored as fats they would be need to become fats. How they become fats...? waiting, eager to learn.

Comment

what fats? any type of fats? is that your claim?

this is beyond laughable! you're good you!!
              I didn't claim any of that, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                Why are you so nervous?

If you are right then you should be very calm and be able to explain you arguments. Can you explain to me how carbs are converted to fats?

So to be clear - I am asking not how carbs would LEAD to storing of actual FAT, but how carbs in itself would be stored as fat. So for carbs to be stored as fats they would be need to become fats. How they become fats...? waiting, eager to learn.
                Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                I didn't claim any of that, lol
                awwwww you almost had it again!

Comment

awwwww you almost had it again!
                  Dude, seriously.
                  Just tell me where I am wrong? What I said that's wrong?

Tell me exactly where I am wrong when I say that carbs don't normally turn to fats but they have an effect of storing actual fat...
                  Last edited by Simurgh; 04-30-2013, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Dude, seriously.
                    Just tell me where I am wrong? What I said that's wrong?

Tell me exactly where I am wrong when I say that carbs don't normally turn to fats but they have an effect of storing actual fat...
                    actually I'm gonna take the same route as you if its all the same to you...

do me a favor, explain to me again how the process works, with fats, and carbs, and the insulin ****es, and everything, if you dont mind

Comment

• Good Lord!!!

Mayweather has all these wannabe nutrionists in here shook!

LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X