Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a boring fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      shame, robert has an awesome chin but looked ready to go in the 8th. remember this is pillow puncher floyd we're talking about.
      this is not abt punching puncher, imo! as long as floyd doesn't take a risk with his fights, he's not getting any KO win

Comment

• Ok fight, kinda boring, the result was obvious before the fight even happened, I'm sorry but the fight should have never been made.

Floyd could go 50-0 for all I care, but if he fights another B class fighter it ain't doing **** for his legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
          Interestingly, fighters don't always stay at the same weight as their debut, for example, Mayweather began his career as a super featherweight but somehow he is a welterweight and Guerrero isn't? Guerrero beat two 'legit' welterweights, who at welterweight was a workable fight and more legit than the ghost?

As for the bolded, this is irrelevant to the claim in your previous post.
          Yeah man, didn't you know....Pacquiao is actually a flyweight fighting these guys at 147. He's the same size as Viloria.

Not important that he can't make 112, weighs in at 147, is physically as big, and beats them at 147 no problem....he's still just a flyweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            what a boring fight.
            Weren't you talking about how Mayweather had never faced a fighter like Guerrero, how he was going to get beat down and what not? Something tells me that if we witnessed the same exact fight with only their names switched around you'd be singing hymns right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              what a boring fight.
              do you get paid to troll? if so tell me how

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                shame, robert has an awesome chin but looked ready to go in the 8th. remember this is pillow puncher floyd we're talking about.
                the punches that hurt the most are the ones you don't see coming

ghost never saw that right all night, he got caught flush in the 8th and went on the backfoot

Comment

• The fight went the way I expected, but it wasn't boring. Floyd did what he usually does, he makes the opposition look like they don't belong in there with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                    Good post,sometimes heart and work-rate is enough to beat a guy but not somebody as skilled as Mayweather,i believe Guerrero gave it his all,and i believe if they fought 100 times it would be always be the same result,for one reason,Guerrero isn't good enough to beat Floyd,it's that simple
                    Agreed - and I'm not sure there's anyone currently out there that could beat him at 147 or 154. I don't think there has been either since Pacquiao's scintillating form of 08-09 (and even then I didn't know for sure if he had the tools to beat Floyd).

Would like to see Floyd fight Alvarez or Trout now to see him try to add to his legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      do you get paid to troll? if so tell me how
                      but he's right abt the fight. isn't it boring. or you must have been watching a diff. fight

Comment

Working...
                      X