Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Floyd threw very few punches in the last 3 rounds, he may have hurt his hands or something.
    Yeah, he did hurt his right hand. He said it in the corner, and his father said OK just slip and keep using your left hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      Co-sign ^^^

That's why I have so much respect for Hatton. Hatton got kod against FLoyd but that's because he gave it all and he fought like a lion. Hatton could have survived by doing what Robert did but he just gave it all
      Yeah at least Hatton had the balls and threw everything he had at Floyd before he got slept. I would have appreciated if Floyd threw some combos instead of just thudding the one shot here and there. But apparently he hurt his hand some time during the fight.

Comment

• wow........ just stop guerrero, you're not moses

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• I gave Guerrero two rounds.

Ghost talked his way into this fight and did not deliver. It is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Another fight where NSB see's completely different to me. Was quite competitive in my book (117-111, 116-112 type with most rounds quite close/competitive) especially for a Floyd fight, I think he did just as well as Cotto if not better. Definitely didn't shame himself. Certainly wasn't what I'd call a clinic.
            You are delusional if you think he did as well as Cotto did against him. LOL.

Comment

• defensive master

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
                I wouldn't mind seeing Floyd against Garcia, I hate Garcia.

The fight was terrible, not a whole of action. Floyd didn't look sharp, it's obvious the ring rust took effect.
                That's the only reason anyone would want a Garcia/Floyd fight lol people who hate him and want to see him get UD. I wouldn't say it was terrible but tired of seeing Floyd fight fighters that we know aren't a challenge.

Comment

• did guerrero say he came to lose? i couldn't hear that part clearly.

Comment

• khan might have lasted 1 round but he wud have put more heart and effort than ghost

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      I gave Guerrero two rounds.

Ghost talked his way into this fight and did not deliver. It is what it is.
                      God Is Great! Haha

Comment

Working...
                      X