Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Broner, Malignaggi Near Brawl as Tempers Flare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is hella nervous about the fight, all he said was, im going to knock you out, im going to knock you out, im going to knock you out.. Hes nervous cause i do the same thing when im nervous... easy money..

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      It's not because he's "so good" is what people hate about him. It's because he's a f**king idiot. That's why people hate him.
      if he was not "so good" no one would care how he acted thats a fact

Comment

It's not because he's "so good" is what people hate about him. It's because he's a f**king idiot. That's why people hate him.
        They already hate his personality and can't stand the fact someone like him is so good. I didn't think I had to point out some people can't stand his personality.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
          Broner is hella nervous about the fight, all he said was, im going to knock you out, im going to knock you out, im going to knock you out.. Hes nervous cause i do the same thing when im nervous... easy money..
          But of course Paulie is not nervous at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            They already hate his personality and can't stand the fact someone like him is so good. I didn't think I had to point out some people can't stand his personality.
            Honestly bud most of the time I don't even mind AB's antics -- a lot of it, albeit cheesy, is all in good fun and entertaining. Overall I think he's good for the sport...I mean **** I done turned a few non-boxing fans into boxing fans just because of Broner. Granted they only watch him to root against him, but does it matter? Another viewer is another viewer and the more the merrier for the sport that we love.

Comment

Broner got outboxed by Ponce and won 2-3 rounds in that fight. Paulie will outbox him rather handily. Paulie will be bigger than Broner because he is bigger than Broner. Broner will not have an answer for Paulie's jab, and Paulie won't have to respect Broner's power like he did Cotto, Khan, and Hatton.

Comment

Man i would love to see Paullie teach this boy a lesson

Comment

What's funny about the video is that Broner is trying to clown on Paulie for speaking Spanish but Broner can barely speak English. Paulie is an articulate guy. I guarantee you Broner can't even spell the word articulate.

Comment

I just don't know why some people just can't understand this lol smh

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                      The guy hasn't got a personality. He's probably one of the thickest most ignorant boxers I've ever seen. He just tries to be like Mayweather and can't be his own man. He fails miserably at it too and cannot come up with an good lines and everything is so forced. He has the charisma of a ****ing plank lol.

Secondly, he isn't even that good. He's decent and has respectable power but he's not that decent a boxer. Again, he thinks he's Floyd Mayweather but got outboxed by ****ing Ponce De Leon in my book. The guy has got nowhere near the movement or ring generalship of Floyd so he should stop trying to emulate him and be his own fighter. Broner is decent but until he steps up to the plate and fights someone top he's nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X