Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Broner, Malignaggi Near Brawl as Tempers Flare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did Broner just said "i f#kk one of your B!tches too"...hahha that is hilarious

Comment

Only thing worst than a arrogant fighter is a unproven arrogant fighter...floyd had beat major competition before he lost his humility....i was cool with the corny brush thing but after seeing all access at the may vs guererro photoshoot how amped he was on floyds arm i wad utterly disgusted...yes he can fight but it seems like hes forcing this persona...

Comment

Originally posted by marsatari View Post
        Only thing worst than a arrogant fighter is a unproven arrogant fighter...floyd had beat major competition before he lost his humility....i was cool with the corny brush thing but after seeing all access at the may vs guererro photoshoot how amped he was on floyds arm i wad utterly disgusted...yes he can fight but it seems like hes forcing this persona...
        The guy is on Floyds nuts so much it is unbelievable.

Comment

broner is an ignorant, foul-mouthed fool...

Comment

If only the fight was as good as the hype

Comment

another classless d*uch#

here we go.. Broner.. another classless boxing douche..just another example of boxing's lack of sportsmanship and humility. boxing needs more fighter's that represent the sport. not these A*^hol#s who continuely disgrace the sport and their culture. I teach kids at the local youth boxing club and i have to constantly remind them that fighter's like Broner are broke and or incarserated soon after their career is over if not before.

Comment

Looks like a 3rd grader to me,.. and this is your idol wanna be MONEY MAY please....

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                  did Broner just said "i f#kk one of your B!tches too"...hahha that is hilarious
                  Think he said some girl (or *****) called Jessica who he claimed Paulie hit.

Malignaggi wasn't worried at all, went right up in Broner's face.

Comment

Both were talking trash but some how broner is the classless one? Last year someone approached broner at another weigh in and he didnt talk trash and was labeled as being scared or punked, so either way you're gonna hate. But being a 3 division champ at 23, is not something you can take from him.

Comment

Wow the Broner's crew vs Malignaggi and his buddy only...who backs off first
                      Bronest nation bwa hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X