Clear All

somebody tell this punks big mouths are only good for sucking ****s

Comment

"Hey it's Baby Floyd"

"Nervous about who? Floyd the 3rd?"

"Get Boyz II Men out of here"

Paulie's homeboy is crazy. LOL

Comment

Funny thing is....prior to fighting DeMarco, the #1 guy at 135 at the time, all we heard was "Broner needs to fight a top fighter at his weight". He does and dominates him, and we hear...."Until Broner fights a top fighter, he's hype".

Comment

Classless? This is boxing!!! It's been going down like this forever. Props to Paulie for standing his ground, but don't single out Broner. That's that shyt that makes me shake my head. This was great promotion for the fight and both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            somebody tell this punks big mouths are only good for sucking ****s
            We see where your mind was. Everybody else thinking about the matchup and your looking at dude's lips. LOL #EXPOSED

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Funny thing is....prior to fighting DeMarco, the #1 guy at 135 at the time, all we heard was "Broner needs to fight a top fighter at his weight". He does and dominates him, and we hear...."Until Broner fights a top fighter, he's hype".
              Stfu,demarco was never the top guy at 135. It was then and still is now Vazquez and April.

It really show you don't know shiiiiiittttt about boxing if you consider demarco the number one guy then. Demarco is a bum and you need to talk your nut licking ways too mma.

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
                damn broner is an idiot wannabe floyd

This.

Comment

Lol, both sounded like idiots. Paulie for being drawn into it, but Broner for being such a wannabie loser. The sad thing is, no matter how much I hear Paulie talking about how he's gonna *** up somebody or saying that someone else fought bums, all I keep thinking to myself is his horrid power, lol. I don't think he can scratch a fly, and his style won't be enough to keep Broner at bay. ****ty win for Broner and a no win situation for Paulie. LAME.

Comment

Big Mouth Broner

Broner appears to have boxing potential. But what he really needs to learn is to not be such an a$$hole. He thinks he's fine when in reality he is an ugly ass *****. Now none of that really mattered until at the Malignaggi interview Broner yelled "y'all can talk all the Spanish ****". How many Hispanics fans does he think will hear that and turn against him. ****** fool, you don't make remarks of any kind about anything even remotely derogatory towards any nationality!

Comment

Broner is a very talented fighter and does have alot of potential. Will he achieve it? I think he will get up there, but he is no Mayweather. Broner has been the bigger guy, physically in all of his fights..but Paulie..come on..I dont think Paulie has any kinda chance unless somehow he can outbox him. Dont see it though

Comment

Working...
                      X