No announcement yet.

UFC's Dana White issues challenge to Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    And what do you think when your see those pictures/GIFs? I think to anybody not living in Narnia it must look a bit ********** myself.
    I don't think anything I'm not gay how would I know what *******uals find attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I don't condone this type of behaviour.

Its sanctioned gay **** for most part.

If you're into watching juiced up wrestlers in little pants lay on top of each other & roll around trying to get each other in positions such as ''rear naked chokes'' then that is upto you.

Totally nothing gay about two grown men rolling around the floor in a 69 position with an openly bi***ual commentator grunting ''What a beautiful transition''

If that is your thing then that is your thing. You have your 'sport' I have mine.

Jackass....

I train MMA guys occasionally, and have to go to matches. I hate MMA probably as much as you think you do....and I love boxing but your ****** comments are uncalled for.

First of all a lot of boxing fans that have this chip you have on your shoulder do so because they equate both sports with a real combat scenerio....Neither sport is such!

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
        Just remember that Dana tried to use a Fat out of shape and prime Toney for a Heavy weight fight.

Toney was prime at 160 lbs.

They even air brushed his tummy out on the UFC site.

Funny how Dana responds after Fury looks like **** VS Cunningham too.
        Are you really using the word in shape and Tyson fury in the same sentence LOL that's ***ing hilarious!!

Comment

Tyson Fury talks alot of **** but thats part of his gimmic

hell never fight in the UFC, if he does hes an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            That's a fair question but that wasn't what I was responding to. It was said that boxers in general make more money and that is simly not tru. Only a handful of boxers really make more only a handful.
            It's fully true. Boxers make far more money on average. I'm not going to dig it up, because it's notworth my time, but an article a year back showed the top 35 highest paid boxers all made over a mil, while only 10 in mma did.

If you want to take the top 100 in each sport and add up the money, even excluding May and Pac, boxing pay *****s mma pay.

And don't be ******, quit comparing FnF to the UFC. It's reaching at it's finest.

Comment

I don't think anything I'm not gay how would I know what *******uals find attractive?
              You don't have to be a *******ual or a closet case to see two grown men kissing each other and rubbing their asses in each others faces as some bizarre form of strategy to think ''Christ alive that is a bit ******y''

Comment

Are you really using the word in shape and Tyson fury in the same sentence LOL that's ***ing hilarious!!
                How is he not in shape?

Comment

One if you find something gay about wrestling then maybe it's because you are a closet *******ual yourself because Im comfortable enough with my own ***uality you I don't know.

Two if you think that any pure boxer can get in the ring and have success in MMA then where are they???? Pure Ju Jitsu, Wresters, and kickboxers have been in MMA for over 10 years and even they had to learn other skills so what the *** are all the boxers waiting for? Don't post the Sylvia Mercer video unless you want me to post the video of Mercer getting knocked out by ***ing kimbo slice but I won't you know why? Because that's D- level MMA who gives a ***.
                  What a ****** comparison? What top boxer is going to leave boxing for MMA? All those other disciplines don't have the pay or established history of boxing.

Comment

guys get your nuthugging glasses off. Everyone of Fury's opponents he ends up leaning on, it is a habit to him. Hes gonna get a fraction of a inch too close to Cain and hes gonna end up on his back. Cain has a good enough chin to avoid getting KO'd before he gets the takedown. I say Cain ruins Fury. MMA is a whole nother ball game and boxers know it. The examples you guys put up here in the defense for boxing is unreal. Mercer KO of Sylvia? Do you know how much Sylvia weighed at that point in his career and how lightly he was taking it? Do you know what a joke Sylvia was to start with? The kickboxer Shannon Briggs put out was one of the worst in the organization.

Every event for the UFC theres constantly guys who have the advantage in striking/boxing whatever and end up being dominated via grappling. And it happens vice versa. You never know whos gonna win in an MMA fight its just one of those things. Its A LOT more unpredictable nature than boxing.

Say what you want about the hugging and grappling being gay, but if you are confident with your ***uality, your mind wont even go there, and you would see it as fighting.

If you are just one of those people who just thinks its cool to know how to punch with your hands, and your hands only, then boxing is your cup of tea. MMA is for everything. I like both, if you cant respect both, there might be something wrong with you as a fight fan...

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
                      guys get your nuthugging glasses off. Everyone of Fury's opponents he ends up leaning on, it is a habit to him. Hes gonna get a fraction of a inch too close to Cain and hes gonna end up on his back. Cain has a good enough chin to avoid getting KO'd before he gets the takedown. I say Cain ruins Fury. MMA is a whole nother ball game and boxers know it. The examples you guys put up here in the defense for boxing is unreal. Mercer KO of Sylvia? Do you know how much Sylvia weighed at that point in his career and how lightly he was taking it? Do you know what a joke Sylvia was to start with? The kickboxer Shannon Briggs put out was one of the worst in the organization.

Every event for the UFC theres constantly guys who have the advantage in striking/boxing whatever and end up being dominated via grappling. And it happens vice versa. You never know whos gonna win in an MMA fight its just one of those things. Its A LOT more unpredictable nature than boxing.

Say what you want about the hugging and grappling being gay, but if you are confident with your ***uality, your mind wont even go there, and you would see it as fighting.

If you are just one of those people who just thinks its cool to know how to punch with your hands, and your hands only, then boxing is your cup of tea. MMA is for everything. I like both, if you cant respect both, there might be something wrong with you as a fight fan...
                      I don't see why it matters if someone likes MMA or not. I for one think its boring as ****. Rules lean for grapplers. Very few watching MMA want to see grappling. It's why boxing fans boo when boxers hug.

Another thing. If using your hands is a cup of tea then why can't any do it? Why don't they cone to boxing destroy everyone and make that mayweather money. You are being just as ignorant as people here.

Comment

Working...
                      X