Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC's Dana White issues challenge to Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and yes there has been some wierd **** in the ufc, like the guy in the pic you posted with the speedo, but he got fired THAT night for that ****. The guys with all the tattoos are few and far between. The guys are mostly very clean cut to be honest. the boss dana white doesnt allow his orginization to be a freakshow the guy knows how to run a business. He is a lot less shady than most boxing promoters and he used to promote a boxing promotion himself and grew up around boxers and knows guys like Mayweather personally so he is down with the boxing world. Knows his **** about boxing and also knows that MMA is far different from boxing but Im sure he respects them both equal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
      What a ****** comparison? What top boxer is going to leave boxing for MMA? All those other disciplines don't have the pay or established history of boxing.
      Holly Holm 18 time female boxing champion has more balls then all the men then I guess LOL because she retired from boxing and is going full time MMA!!! And Tyson isn't at that level to use money as an excuse LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
        guys get your nuthugging glasses off. Everyone of Fury's opponents he ends up leaning on, it is a habit to him. Hes gonna get a fraction of a inch too close to Cain and hes gonna end up on his back. Cain has a good enough chin to avoid getting KO'd before he gets the takedown. I say Cain ruins Fury. MMA is a whole nother ball game and boxers know it. The examples you guys put up here in the defense for boxing is unreal. Mercer KO of Sylvia? Do you know how much Sylvia weighed at that point in his career and how lightly he was taking it? Do you know what a joke Sylvia was to start with? The kickboxer Shannon Briggs put out was one of the worst in the organization.

Every event for the UFC theres constantly guys who have the advantage in striking/boxing whatever and end up being dominated via grappling. And it happens vice versa. You never know whos gonna win in an MMA fight its just one of those things. Its A LOT more unpredictable nature than boxing.

Say what you want about the hugging and grappling being gay, but if you are confident with your ***uality, your mind wont even go there, and you would see it as fighting.

If you are just one of those people who just thinks its cool to know how to punch with your hands, and your hands only, then boxing is your cup of tea. MMA is for everything. I like both, if you cant respect both, there might be something wrong with you as a fight fan...

But only a few months prior Sylvia was in the UFC & hailed by Dana White himself as ''One of if not the best HW in UFC history'' He lefton his own accord & lost to Fedor who Dana hated so then Dana said he was rubbish hahaha!
        Always the case with Dana if a fighter is in the UFC = G.O.A.T! If he isn't, hes rubbish.

He then went onto get sparked in 8 seconds by a 50yr old Ray Mercer making his damn debut lollll

Also for the guy above Mercer never got knocked out by no MMA chump he got subbed in an exhibition then went onto knock Sylvia spark out. A better win than anything Kimbo ever had in MMA or the cab drivers he was fighting on the Street and he sure as hell isn't going very far in boxing either.

50yr old Mercer - Beating and hanging with MMA & K1 legends despite having zero experience.

Comment

Cain "Aztec God" Velazquez destroys both klit bro's in the cage on the same night. Heavyweight boxing sucks. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Holly Holm 18 time female boxing champion has more balls then all the men then I guess LOL because she retired from boxing and is going full time MMA!!! And Tyson isn't at that level to use money as an excuse LOL!!
            Dude you are a joke. Your arguments are just as bad as most here... Female boxing. Seriously. That's your argument now?

Comment

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post
              Cain "Aztec God" Velazquez destroys both klit bro's in the cage on the same night. Heavyweight boxing sucks. Deal with it.

You reckon? Vitali was a kickboxer before he was a boxer & wrestled as a youngster. If he was younger and had the motive that is one boxer who could likely do very well in MMA.

I still wouldn't rule the possibility of either brother knocking Can Valglassquez out cold.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                Female boxers make chump change compared to men. She'd be ****** not to go to MMA right now.

Seriously Pistol what is your point? What the fuck are you ranting on about? This fight is a joke, we all know its a joke, we all know Fury is gonna get destroyed so what are you rambling about? Are you trying to defend the UFC for doing this?

Comment

fury would prolly take the challenge
                  always boxers maning up and goin to try their game
                  when are they gonna come over to the squared circle
                  pretty simple 1 fight in octagon then 1 fight in the ring or vice versa
                  see who gets "smashed" worse

Comment

How is he not in shape?

Finally!

Comment

I don't see why it matters if someone likes MMA or not. I for one think its boring as ****. Rules lean for grapplers. Very few watching MMA want to see grappling. It's why boxing fans boo when boxers hug.

Another thing. If using your hands is a cup of tea then why can't any do it? Why don't they cone to boxing destroy everyone and make that mayweather money. You are being just as ignorant as people here.
                      No, that is not true. Many enjoy a good old grappling schooling session. There are plenty of ways to make grappling exciting with suplexes/throwing people around like a ragdoll. Jon Jones does it all the time.

And I'm not sure how you say the rules lean for grapplers, 5 minute rounds dont lead towards anybody in particular it is a FIGHT. Once the referee notices a grappler is gay hugging a guy all night he seperates them just like boxing. And they're careers dont last very long in the UFC, (see guys like Jon Fitch, Jacob Volkman)

Your last paragraph dont even make no sense I'm not even gonna reply because I cant even tell what you mean it sounds ******....

Comment

Working...
                      X