No announcement yet.

Watch the excuses fly when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch the excuses fly when...

Mayweather-Alvarez gets made from all the clowns now claiming Floyd will duck.

Great thread, will browse again

Comment

Yes Floyd haters will give him no credit for Canelo

Comment

Floyd gets 100% credit with Canelo fight. Period.

Comment

Shouldn't you post this in one of the excising threads on this topic?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Shouldn't you post this in one of the excising threads on this topic?
            No. I wanted to create my own and you'll be one of the trolls who claimed he was ducking then switch up and not give Floyd credit after schooling Canelo.

Comment

What kind of excuses are you expecting OP? If he takes the fight, he takes the fight. Unless he drags him down in weight or something, there can be no excuses.

Comment

I'm not going to lie, I will be surprised if he takes the fight. I think the money might be too much though in the end to pass up but I don't think Floyd is thinking Canelo right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                  Mayweather-Alvarez gets made from all the clowns now claiming Floyd will duck.
                  You think the fight will be easier to make now that Canelo pulled in almost 40K live gate and beat the other best 154 pound fighter in a headline event? Floyd should have signed him up prior to the bump in leverage, especially if the Ghost makes Floyd look bad on the 5th. I hope Floyd does fight him, it's the right thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    What kind of excuses are you expecting OP? If he takes the fight, he takes the fight. Unless he drags him down in weight or something, there can be no excuses.
                    What world do you live in, this is nsb, there's always excuses...always.

Comment

Working...
                    X