No announcement yet.

Watch the excuses fly when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    There's only one Drago lol, but Alvarez proved a lot of people wrong. It's natural there would be a change in opinions.

Floyd might well fight him. He'd be smarter to do it after Cotto v Alvarez, but whether you think Alvarez is good enough or not Floyd fuelled the "ducking" accusations himself by refusing the offer to fight him.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...athers-bluff-2
    Please guy. People were stating he was too green and it would be a b*tch move for Floyd to fight him now you're claiming Floyd started the ducking by not offering a fight. All it comes down to is y'all's hatred for Floyd blinds y'all and it's sad.

Floyd is at least willing to fight at 54 whilst manny isn't but y'all only label Floyd the ducker. It's sickening.
    Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 04-22-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

credit or no credit floyd will get paid.... there's no excuse for ducking the ginger... its a high reward low risk fight

Comment

There's only one Drago lol, but Alvarez proved a lot of people wrong. It's natural there would be a change in opinions.

Floyd might well fight him. He'd be smarter to do it after Cotto v Alvarez, but whether you think Alvarez is good enough or not Floyd fuelled the "ducking" accusations himself by refusing the offer to fight him.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...athers-bluff-2
        Who signs a fight b4 he fights the guy he's signed to fight??? ANSWER????

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
          Who signs a fight b4 he fights the guy he's signed to fight??? ANSWER????
          Not hard to put it in the contract that if either fighter loses the fight won't go ahead.

Comment

I really hope it does get made.
            But... if it doesn't who will be the one to take the blame?

Comment

Im still not convinced GBP thinks Canelos ready for Floyd. I dont pay attention to anything Oscar says. Shafers the one running GBP and hes never came out and said Canelos ready. Canelos said it but hes not running his own career. Shafers still his daddy and whatever he says goes.
              Last edited by Outwest Exp 355; 04-22-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Not hard to put it in the contract that if either fighter loses the fight won't go ahead.
                That's not what asked nor does it make any sense...Floyd agreed in principal to fight Alvarez but did not sign a contract to fight him...So I'm asking u who would sign a contract to fight when he hasn't fought the guy he is actually signed to fight???

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
                  That's not what asked nor does it make any sense...Floyd agreed in principal to fight Alvarez but did not sign a contract to fight him...So I'm asking u who would sign a contract to fight when he hasn't fought the guy he is actually signed to fight???
                  Well the answer to that is pretty easy: Saul Alvarez clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                    credit or no credit floyd will get paid.... there's no excuse for ducking the ginger... its a high reward low risk fight
                    Be a good one for Manny then , oh I forgot Manny wants Alvarado not Alvarez , maybe Floyd should offer to fight Alvarado and Rios on the same night Manny fights Canelo , wouldnt that reveal some things .

Seriously any top level guy that is not weight drained and 20 lb bigger is not low risk , maybe I should say only a couch expert would say low risk .

Comment

Oh you know it'll happen. Floyd would be smarter to let Canelo get another win or two before though, to make it even bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X