No announcement yet.

Watch the excuses fly when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Im still not convinced GBP thinks Canelos ready for Floyd. I dont pay attention to anything Oscar says. Shafers the one running GBP and hes never came out and said Canelos ready. Canelos said it but hes not running his own career. Shafers still his daddy and whatever he says goes.
    so it'll be GBPs fault? I hoped they had learned from the Ortiz fuk up.

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
    That's not what asked nor does it make any sense...Floyd agreed in principal to fight Alvarez but did not sign a contract to fight him...So I'm asking u who would sign a contract to fight when he hasn't fought the guy he is actually signed to fight???
    look at above post^^^^
    GBP is known to do that, so makes sense to not *** around and get this fight signed after Floyd beats the Ghost

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
      so it'll be GBPs fault? I hoped they had learned from the Ortiz fuk up.

look at above post^^^^
      GBP is known to do that, so makes sense to not *** around and get this fight signed after Floyd beats the Ghost
      Last year Shafer said they werent ready to make a fight with Floyd. Its already documented and that point cant be argued. Whats happened since then? A win over Josesito and a good not great performance against Trout. Im not sure thats changed Shafers mind. He hasnt said it has. Canelos stamina is a real issue against a fighter like Floyd. Now I would make the fight if I was Shafer. A loss to Floyd wont hurt Canelos drawing power and you make a boat load of money. But a loss to some other fighter definetly could. A fight with Floyd is free money.

Comment

Working...
      X