No announcement yet.

194 Press/Fan scores for Trout vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 194 Press/Fan scores for Trout vs Canelo

Thanks for all your scores for this fight. My findings showed just how close this fight was with the Press giving Canelo a slight edge over Trout in the 45 scores i was able to collect.

The fans sent in an amazing 149 scores through the boxing sites and on twitter @thefightscore . There was a decent sized vote for Trout by the fans.

Overall the Press/fans scored more for Trout, all scores are on my fightscorecollector site.............. http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

Thanks again and please keep sending me your scores.

Any comments more than welcome.

Damn lol I didn't expect that. Not sure how canelo fans say Trout did so bad then

Comment

TOTAL: 194 SCORES.......TROUT 106..........CANELO 81........DRAW 7
      And to think some trolls on this site think Trout won 3 rounds tops... and think you're crazy when you think Trout edged it.

I thought it was either 115-112 Trout,114-113 Trout, or 114-113 Canelo. There were two or three rounds that could have gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by fightscore View Post
        Thanks for all your scores for this fight. My findings showed just how close this fight was with the Press giving Canelo a slight edge over Trout in the 45 scores i was able to collect.

The fans sent in an amazing 149 scores through the boxing sites and on twitter @thefightscore . There was a decent sized vote for Trout by the fans.

Overall the Press/fans scored more for Trout, all scores are on my fightscorecollector site.............. http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

Thanks again and please keep sending me your scores.

Any comments more than welcome.
        Very interesting. I'll have a guess that a lot of the press were at the fight?

Personally i feel the fight was a robbery, they had Alvarez certain to win if he didn't get dropped by round 8, the last 4 rounds mean very little when a fighter knows he can't win without a KO, fighting to KO someone is a lot different than fighting to outbox someone.

Comment

I had the fight 114 to 113 for Canelo this was a close fight.

Comment

I had Trout by one point but to be fair I have no problem with a draw or Canelo by a small margin. What I have a problem with are the scorecards. At round 8 the fight was already over for some absurd scorecards.

80-71 and 78-73? At that point I had Canelo up by one point in a very close fight, but after that moment it was clear that Trout never had a chance.

Comment

doug fisher had canelo winning and he is not bias one bit and knows how to score and he was there.

Canelo won get over it.

thanks for taking your time and collecting all the scores from everyone who know how to create a twitter account or writes shitty articles for any one of the thousand of bias as hell website out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Very interesting. I'll have a guess that a lot of the press were at the fight?

Personally i feel the fight was a robbery, they had Alvarez certain to win if he didn't get dropped by round 8, the last 4 rounds mean very little when a fighter knows he can't win without a KO, fighting to KO someone is a lot different than fighting to outbox someone.
                It was a robbery before either fighter stepped into the ring. The fight itself was very competitive though.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                  I had Trout by one point but to be fair I have no problem with a draw or Canelo by a small margin. What I have a problem with are the scorecards. At round 8 the fight was already over for some absurd scorecards.

80-71 and 78-73? At that point I had Canelo up by one point in a very close fight, but after that moment it was clear that Trout never had a chance.
                  wtf....was that the open scoring?

Comment

Ring news24 Forum had the 119-110 Canelo, did he have his TV on? WTF?
                    Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 04-22-2013, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X