No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout Confirms USADA Testing, Canelo's Rematch Demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Judging by his comments, seems that Trout doesnt trust USADA too much. Weird comment to make.
    He was obviously joking around with the USADA guys. Genius.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      Haha, good one, I'll give you props for that reply.
      No one's hating on Trout, like I said he's good but nothing we haven't seen before.
      And if he does win I will give him plenty of props. The question is will you? Or will it be the "Canelo was overrated" line?
      If canelo wins this fight fair and square, I will give him props. But as of right now, I don't believe the hype. Quite frankly I'm not even sure how you guys can even expect boxing fans to.

Comment

Love the comment. USADA is really shady so far. You can't just forget about destroyed tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          If canelo wins this fight fair and square, I will give him props. But as of right now, I don't believe the hype. Quite frankly I'm not even sure how you guys can even expect boxing fans to.
          The best trout can do is a 115 113 loss.

Comment

Taking all the hype away from him, his speed, power and combination punching are all very impressive imo. I remember the first time I saw him it was on a stream and he was fighting down in Mexico. He was fighting some can or something but it was that first fight that I made my judgement call that he was very skilled and capable of big things in the future.

Once GBP got involved, they marred his reputation but I feel that he personally will fight anyone and wants the toughest fights. Remember, it was GBP and Schaefer that didn't want the Trout fight to happen but Canelo who forced their hands.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Taking all the hype away from him, his speed, power and combination punching are all very impressive imo. I remember the first time I saw him it was on a stream and he was fighting down in Mexico. He was fighting some can or something but it was that first fight that I made my judgement call that he was very skilled and capable of big things in the future.

Once GBP got involved, they marred his reputation but I feel that he personally will fight anyone and wants the toughest fights. Remember, it was GBP and Schaefer that didn't want the Trout fight to happen but Canelo who forced their hands.
              If he wins fairly, count me a believer. But he has to beat Trout. The best fighter at the time he's faced them to date. I'm still not sure that I'd be impressed with some kid whooping on a shoe-shiner though.

Comment

If he wins fairly, count me a believer. But he has to beat Trout. The best fighter at the time he's faced them to date. I'm still not sure that I'd be impressed with some kid whooping on a shoe-shiner though.
                Trout is a bigger better boxer, and youre still not sure if youd give canelo credit? jesus you just seem out to get canelo

Comment

I'm seeing a lot of these comments regarding USADA and them not being a reputable agency now. Is this all based around that Hauser article?
                  I don't remember exact specifics in the articles, but wasn't it all based on hearsay and unnamed sources? Or is their more to it, has their been proof of USADA being corrupt?
                  Thanks guys.

Comment

Trout needs a KO for this fight or else UD for the next Golden Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhip View Post
                      Trout is a bigger better boxer, and youre still not sure if youd give canelo credit? jesus you just seem out to get canelo
                      Never said that. You've clearly misunderstood what you read.

Comment

Working...
                      X