No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout Confirms USADA Testing, Canelo's Rematch Demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trout Confirms USADA Testing, Canelo's Rematch Demand

Austin “No Doubt” Trout is training hard for his upcoming mega fight with Saul “Canelo” Alvarez as both undefeated champions will meet April 20th at the Alamodome in San Antonio, TX on Showtime. It’s a fight most didn’t think would happen but now we’re less than 2 weeks away from seeing this unification bout happen.

Trout was on the most recent episode of BoxingScene Radio as he revealed that random drug style testing was agreed upon and both fighters have already been tested by USADA (United States Anti-Doping Agency) who is the agency administering the tests.

“Definitely. We pushed and pushed for it and actually USADA is here right now getting all their stuff ready. But they got to wait until my interview [with you guys is] over! But yeah, I've been tested twice and this would be the third. I'm hoping they're testing him and not just destroying results like they've done before. Maybe next time we can get VADA but right now we have to take what we can get with USADA. No offense guys” a chuckling Trout would say to BoxingScene Radio as well as the USADA personnel in his presence. [Click Here To Read More]

Not sure Hatton is the best guy to copy technique from. Blocking punches with your face and beating guys with heart alone are not things aspiring fighters should be learning!

In all seriousness though, it's a great idea and these kind of workshops are really common in other fields (e.g. my old man goes to guitar playing workshops all the time).

Comment

USADA eh... way to waste your money and time Trout.

Why not VADA?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Judging by his comments, seems that Trout doesnt trust USADA too much. Weird comment to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Judging by his comments, seems that Trout doesnt trust USADA too much. Weird comment to make.
          theyre expensive as hell.

what concerns me is the rematch clause, i wanted floyd to fight the winner. which sucks.

Comment

Props to trout for calling out usada. Gbp had them In their pocket.

Comment

Great theres testing

Comment

Good to see stricter testing being more commonplace though. i had no idea they were even doing it but trout's already been tested twice. good to see

Comment

Originally posted by redwhip View Post
                  theyre expensive as hell.

what concerns me is the rematch clause, i wanted floyd to fight the winner. which sucks.
                  Yea i was thinking that may be the reason but wouldnt GBP be paying for it

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yea i was thinking that may be the reason but wouldnt GBP be paying for it
                    Not that I recall

Comment

Working...
                    X