Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Phone call made by Donaire's to Rigo camp after Arce fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by konfirm View Post
    Yeah i've got a feeling Donaire is legitimately pissed at Rigo and on fight night it could get really ugly for Rigo really fast. Donaire is the wrong dude to piss off.
    No, Rigo is the wrong dude to get pissed off against. Do you think Rigo's team did this mindlessly? They want to annoy Donaire so he leaves hismself open for the El Chacal fission bombs that will be coming his way.

Comment

lol at everyone acting as if Donaire is hard becuase he made a phone call .... same dudes who only talk **** on message boards....

also , is everyone forgetting how hard Donaire tried to get out of the fight with Rigo when it was announced??? Dude is afraid of Rigo..and Rigo will tear him a part and teach Donaire a boxing lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Real men talk face-to-face not like little b1tches over phones.

And the sad bast4rd recorded it.
        Yea cuz donaire was suppose to fly across states just to talk to rigo face to face right?? Damm that punk boy donaire for doing such a thing.

Comment

I knew Cubans were scum because of Jose Canseco and Fidel Castro but this just further illustrates my point. I hope Donaire KO's him back to where he came from!

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            When the hell did you become so damn ******ed? I actually thought you were a good poster, lol.
            He'll do anything for Rigo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              Yea cuz donaire was suppose to fly across states just to talk to rigo face to face right?? Damm that punk boy donaire for doing such a thing.

The guy who talked **** wasn't Rigo and they was in the same hotel. He didn't need to ring up and record a silly video when the guy was virtually next door.

Comment

Donaire's fighting the man this weekend, and people STILL say he's scared of Rigondeaux. I mean, WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Rigo is gonna die in that ring.

War Donaire
                  BossHogg gets it, why can't Rigo's team see that there's a 98% of him dying this Saturday, public executions are not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Donaire's fighting the man this weekend, and people STILL say he's scared of Rigondeaux. I mean, WTF?
                    lol..he is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      Rigo is gonna die in that ring.

War Donaire
                      What program you use to do your gifs?

Comment

Working...
                      X