Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Phone call made by Donaire's to Rigo camp after Arce fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    When the hell did you become so damn ******ed? I actually thought you were a good poster, lol.
    They all fall to the dark side sooner or later.

but to be fair, he has a hard on for cubans, dont know if he is one or what but hey not often they are involved in major fights so I think he just lost in the hype right now, he settle down once Nonito murders rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by balintawak View Post
      Its to prove to doubters like yourselves that his intention for contacting Rigo's camp was honest. He's keeping it all open and real for all to see, just like his volunteer drug testing.

Besides it wasn't him who was recording it - or did you not notice that?
      A doubter of what? lol. I have no dog in this fight, I enjoy watching BOTH of these fighters perform in the ring. I'm just confused why a small altercation that was settled over the telephone was videotaped and uploaded lol. Besides it happend like 4 months ago lol.

Comment

yeah I call people all the time that disrespect females I know and I tell them I have respect for them but that **** aint cool

it aint cool son

Comment

Lol rigo camp denied anything happening in articles. What liars. They been chatting shot all day long the usada was fake too. Now we know why donate was telling them to sign first.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            Aren't you like 5'3?

I can see why the idea of a simple man to man conversation seems too "badass" for you to handle.

Comment

This **** just got real!

Nonito Donaire -->>

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                yeah I call people all the time that disrespect females I know and I tell them I have respect for them but that **** aint cool

it aint cool son
                keep in mind hes' the baddest in his crew and he only like 5'5 125 lb's his option are limited, plus he handled it the adult way aint like it happened in front of him, if it did probably be a whole different story. He just hit em up and let them know where he stands and if it happens again it be some problems but obviously the phone check was enough cause team cuba backed there shit down in the quickness.

Comment

"stop please " - donaire

donaire needs to man up. rigo would obliterate him if he tried anything face à face.

Comment

Yeah i've got a feeling Donaire is legitimately pissed at Rigo and on fight night it could get really ugly for Rigo really fast. Donaire is the wrong dude to piss off.

Comment

lol at everyone acting as if Donaire is hard becuase he made a phone call .... same dudes who only talk **** on message boards....

also , is everyone forgetting how hard Donaire tried to get out of the fight with Rigo when it was announced??? Dude is afraid of Rigo..and Rigo will tear him a part and teach Donaire a boxing lesson.

Comment

Working...
                      X