Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Phone call made by Donaire's to Rigo camp after Arce fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    What was the point recording it though?
    Its to prove to doubters like yourselves that his intention for contacting Rigo's camp was honest. He's keeping it all open and real for all to see, just like his volunteer drug testing.

Besides it wasn't him who was recording it - or did you not notice that?

Comment

Flash just earned some G stripes....thats how a G handles a flea...I still don't know who's gonna win but this just added to the flavor

Comment

wowowhoa what really happened?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Because that's assault aka illegal?
          funny coming from the killers that all you ever here talking about warrior this and that and praise people like rios. why would rigondeaux call police?

Comment

Originally posted by balintawak View Post
            Its to prove to doubters like yourselves that his intention for contacting Rigo's camp was honest. He's keeping it all open and real for all to see, just like his volunteer drug testing.

Besides it wasn't him who was recording it - or did you not notice that?
            what was he trying to prove?that he can call rigondeaux team to tell them not to disrespect a female family member?why didn't he call to try to make a fight with rigondeaux?

Comment

Donaire took care of business the gentleman's way. I have a feeling if it were another fighter it would have quickly escalated to WorldStarHipHop levels in a matter of seconds with weaves flying everywhere and tons of property damage.
              Originally posted by balintawak View Post
              That's right, he's a civilized man and keeps all of his violent intentions in the ring.
              exactly ..........

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                why would rigondeaux call police?
                Because that's assault aka illegal?
                Donaire handled the situation in the correct manner. I'm not sure what you were taught but your way would have probably landed you behind bars. And we have a fight coming up on the 14th regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  If someone was talking **** to my missus it wouldn't be a damn phonecall they received. But these days that makes you a 'G'

''Oh look at me posing for the camera in the furr hood and plastic jacket whilst I ask in a polite rather gay tone for the big boys to not call my missus names.''

Boo-hoo what a little pansy. Pathetic excuse for men these days.
                  When the hell did you become so damn ******ed? I actually thought you were a good poster, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    lol that was lame as hell.

If Donaire was really 'bout it, he would have gone straight to their room and talked face to face with whoever did that disrespecting.

The guy talking to him sounded bored and/or drunk, bish don't kill his vibe!

Comment

Donaire handled the situation in the correct manner. I'm not sure what you were taught but your way would have probably landed you behind bars. And we have a fight coming up on the 14th regardless.
                      go back and read my post where did i say donaire handled it wrong? what im saying is at this point in time he was not even fighting rigo so why are people talking about donaire is a g when at that point in time he didn't even want to fight rigondeaux in or out of the ring

Comment

Working...
                      X