Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Phone call made by Donaire's to Rigo camp after Arce fight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at this ***** right here. Nonito tried to comport himself like a gentleman. He sure as hell isn't gonna start whoopin everyone's ass and jeopardize his payday. It wasn't his lady either...it was his wife's cousin who was a female....and that puto in your avi chose to not answer the phone. Stupid mvtha****er

Comment

and that folks, is how we handle binnez

Comment

lol that was lame as hell.

If Donaire was really 'bout it, he would have gone straight to their room and talked face to face with whoever did that disrespecting.

The guy talking to him sounded bored and/or drunk, bish don't kill his vibe!

Comment

Nonito's a is a Gee

Respect

Comment

stop glorifying Rigo so much

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
            Puzzy b1tch talking **** over the phone to a bunch of nobodies from Rigo's camp. He didn't even talk to Rigo. Reminds me of these soft azz fake Mexican gangsters that run around talking **** in my hood and then get stomped on by every Black and Puerto Rican they come across.
            Donaire had no control on who was picking up the phone on the other end. For all we know Rigo was curled up in the corner ****ting his pants saying 'No mas, no mas'.

Donaire handled that situation with class. A lesser man would have taken a baseball bat and made a personal visit to Rigo's team room, but a telephone call was more civilized and subdued.

Besides Rigo can't speak English - entiendes?
            Last edited by balintawak; 04-10-2013, 01:05 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Donaire took care of business the gentleman's way. I have a feeling if it were another fighter it would have quickly escalated to WorldStarHipHop levels in a matter of seconds with weaves flying everywhere and tons of property damage.

Comment

What was the point recording it though?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Donaire took care of business the gentleman's way. I have a feeling if it were another fighter it would have quickly escalated to WorldStarHipHop levels in a matter of seconds with weaves flying everywhere and tons of property damage.
                  That's right, he's a civilized man and keeps all of his violent intentions in the ring.

Comment

i don't have a problem with how donaire handled the situation but at that point in time he was not even planning on fighting rigondeaux so why not just go over there and put hands on somebody

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                      i don't have a problem with how donaire handled the situation but at that point in time he was not even planning on fighting rigondeaux so why not just go over there and put hands on somebody
                      Because that's assault aka illegal?

Comment

Working...
                      X