No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Want To Be One of The Best in Boxing History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    says the guy who ones of many who get there feelings hurt over my post.

Notice i never talk to ya'll directly cause ya'll aint shit to me to be real, but yall all obsessed with me/.
    feelings hurt? nah man, you got it all wrong. i thought you were a pos racist, still unsure, you're more a troll, albeit a bad one.

obsessed with you? c'mon son, don't flatter yourself. i'll see you around, champ.

Comment

Originally posted by keyz3r0 View Post
      How much respect do you have for Austin Trout after this video?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRUl_XW1-3M
      The **** did I just see???

Comment

In any career one should set the bar high. Just remember that in Boxing it's a LONG LONG way to the top and there are no short cuts.

Comment

Sure took his sweet time coming to dat conclusion. First step Trout, his first real fight.

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
            The **** did I just see???
            You saw Trout in a bathtub with 3 women bro.

Comment

Find a way to stop Trout and you're well on your way.

Comment

what happened to Paul Williams was terrible
                that fight woulda been big proving ground for Alvarez, win or lose
                Trout's nothing special, but it's a step in the right direction
                at the very least, Trout is a credible opponent for him
                Alvarez is young, so he's got plenty of time to get better
                there's plenty for him to do in his weight range the next couple yrs
                btw, Floyd's fighting Guerrero at WW and won't fight again until fall
                no fucking way Floyd should still be in JMW rankings
                anybody know if Alvarez-Trout is for lineal and/or Ring belt at JMW?

Comment

I Love It!

I love to hear this kind of talk from a fighter. This is what boxing needs and is all about; becoming a legend. PERIOD. WHY else would you want to fight? Canelo gets a lot of bs from you casual fans about his resume but he's going about his career the right way because of who's behind him. Oscar De La Hoya! A good team and knowledgeable promoter who won't protect your record will get you a long way in this brutal sport. His legacy starts now! Judge him by this fight and every fight after from this point on. I will do the same. I predict that he will beat Trout and BREAK him because he's tougher. Trout's fight with Cotto who was much smaller, told me a lot about him. He should have stopped Cotto but he was fighting to survive. You have to DARE to be great. He didn't. That's the difference between good fighters and great fighters.
                  Last edited by GOD-FR33; 04-08-2013, 10:20 AM. Reason: Mispelled words.

Comment

I don't see that kind of potential in Canelo.

Canelo reminds me more of Fernando Vargas in potential.

Comment

then stop fighting WWs @ Jr MW

Comment

Working...
                      X